(38) Skinned Alive

Hai Tao ran after Wei Zhixin.
She might have got lost as she couldn't find her way back to the front yard of the palace any longer. She wanted to teleport, but she was too scared, she was panting and running breathlessly.
She didn't know when Hai Tao appeared in front of her, he tore the sash of her hanfu.
What!
Wei Zhixin couldn't take it anymore, she wanted to struck him with an ice on his neck but he dodged it.
He must really be a great martial artist.
Who cares if he is one? He had torn her sash and she wouldn't let him go away scot-free.
Just when she was about to throw another ice she felt him pulling her hair, she screamed.
"I shall torture you. Yes you might have powers but I am more than your match"
He was pulling her hair, and she could feel blood flowing out of her scalp.
Wei Zhixin wanted to throw another ice backwards, but he dodged it again.
He was about to tear off the cross collar of her dress when she succeeded in piercing a sharp ice into his right arm.
Seems like Hai Tao isn't the type of person that will give up easily, he brought out his sword and was ready to fight.
Wei Zhixin didn't have a sword with her, but who cares,? she could just fight by trying to throw sharp ices at him right?
Hai Tao nearly tore her entire hanfu, the long dress had now become very short that the it was just above her knee.
Who wears such a bizarre clothe during this ancient days?
Hai Tao already caught Wei Zhixin and had tied both of her hands together.
"Let me go scoundrel!" She screamed.
She regretted coming to that part of the palace, no one could even hear her loud scream and cries.
Hai Tao tried to jump over her, but she kicked him on his tummy with her legs.
She untied the rope from her hands then proceeded to kill Hai Tao with his own sword.
Was she going to thrust the sword into his throat?
No!
She would simply thrust it into his throat with her powers.
"Any last word?" She asked him violently.
"You, let...me...g...g..go..o" Hai Tao croacked, he wished he could just torment her before killing her.
Wei Zhixin was about to do that when suddenly she heard someone calling her name.
"Wei Zhixin! what are you doing?"
Oh no it was the emperor, she wouldn't want him to see her like this.
And he also caught her killing somebody red-handed.
Wei Zhixin used her powers to push Hai Tao, he fell hitting his back on the wall. Perhaps, he might have broken an arm or his spinal cord.
Shen Liqiang stood there looking at her with some sad expression on his face. He is probably not happy.
Wei Zhixin turned her face away, how was she going to explain everything to him?
Shen Liqiang looked around, he could see a book at the other corner, he could also see the pieces of Wei Zhixin's purple dress on the floor.
She looked very awful, they was blood that had flowed from her hair to her right cheek.
Her pair of elegant white legs had bruises. And for the first time, he felt like killing Hai Tao.
Wei Zhixin thought that the emperor might not be pleased with what he saw, she just began walk away slowly.
"Wei Zhixin wait please"
Did he just called her name?
"I'm so sorry I was just shocked, I've never seen you fought before"
He held her hand.
"Please tell me what happened"

I really had lots of troubles finding the words to use for this chapter.
It wasn't so easy for me. Please just manage it n nevermind if I had misspellings, or grammatical errors. I'm trying to improve.
I'm not an English speaker.