(26) Their First Encounter 1

Wei Zhixin had ran following the direction where she was hearing splashes of water.
The person in danger might not be able to swim and he or she could drown.
Wei Zhixin ran faster and when she got to that small blue lake, she met a man in a white robe already lying unconscious behind the edge of the lake his clothes all drenched.
His hair looked as though as it was glued to it's face because it was way too damp.
Wei Zhixin hesitated, she knew this person is unconscious and needs help instantly, but she was too scared to move an inch closer to him.
'Aren't you going to help him?' Bai asked her through their minds.
'I'm just scared you know I don't know if he is evil'
Oh what is she talking about? If he is evil she must know right? Because she got powers.
She just didn't want to go near him.
After minutes of contemplating, she finally decided to go near him. He is a human after all, and flesh shouldn't run away from flesh.
He is so handsome, and even though he's eyes were shut, his handsomeness was even more alluring, his long eyelashes had little water dripping off to his white slim face.
Wei Zhixin was shocked, she had seen this man before. Yeah not once, not twice, not even thrice.
She knew that this person hated her.
"The emperor of that empire I went to, the one who asked me to stay. What is he doing here?!" Wei Zhixin said aloud.
She didn't know if she should revive him or just leave.
No!
The young emperor had did her a favour back then by giving her a place to sleep, a maid servant and even food. So this is actually the time to repay him right?
So she knelt beside him, she didn't even know where to start, should she press his tummy or blow air into his mouth?
She was indeed lost, then she decided she would blow air into his mouth. Pressing his tummy doesn't seems good, who knows if he had aches there?. Nah!
Wei Zhixin thought it would be best if she actually changed the emperor's clothes. His brocade robe was entirely wet.
With a wave of her wrist, she had changed the emperor's white hanfu into a blue one.
Then she held his lips and blew!
The emperor didn't shake.
'Is he dead?' She wondered.
Then she began to tap his face. "Hey wake up emperor" she tapped and tapped.
She decided to try the blowing into the mouth again and phew! It worked.
The emperor coughed out water from his mouth then asked "What are you doing?" He asked
Wei Zhixin thought. 'Wow he really looks cute when coughs... Wei Zhixin.. Shut up!'
Bai heard it all and laughed to herself.
The emperor cleaned his mouth, and looked around.
Wei Zhixin helped him sat up.
"Your majesty, how are you feeling now? I was about to take you back to your palace when you coughed. I'm glad you are okay" She chuckled.
Shen Liqiang looked lost.
"How did I get here?" He asked her. He remembered taking a siesta in his room after returning from the meeting with the prime minister. How did he ended up here?
"Well I don't know" She shrugged. "I wanted to ask you that before" she carried Bai in her arms then relaxed her back on the small rock.
She noticed a look of discomfort on the emperor's face. "Do you want me to take you home?" She asked him flatly.
Shen Liqiang only glanced one look at her, then stood up.
"I can go home by myself" he denied her offer.
"Do you know you are in a forest?"
He didn't answer, he just began to walk.
Wei Zhixin snapped her fingers and they appeared right in front of the palace.

How are you guys?
Tell me if you like this chap by voting and commenting.
(ʘᴗʘ✿)