(18) The Lady In Red Hanfu

Wei Zhixin haven't found the voice yet, and she was exhausted.
"Oh my, I think it is a new day now, where could this sweet eerie be coming from?" She asked herself.
All the while she sat there, only one person came into her mind. She had been thinking about this person all day long.
And it was none other than the emperor.
Wei Zhixin wished she could always be there to see his handsome slim face, his long black hair that is always held in a ponytail. And she felt like she missed him.
She recalled how she spoke very rude to him the day she was leaving his palace and she had made up her mind to apologize to him whenever she sees him.
She was just seating alone on top of a small rock.
Her long black hair covered half of her face and she looked extremely beautiful. Wei Zhixin thought for a while until tears dropped out of her right eye.
"Oh don't cry princess Wei Zhixin" she heard a voice that made her startled.
Wei Zhixin quickly looked at the direction the voice was coming from, how could the person know her name and also know that she is a princess?
Behold, it is a beautiful woman with long white hair, she wore a long beautiful red hanfu that has pretty gold designs.
The lady looked extremely beautiful.
"How do you know me?" Wei Zhixin threw the first question she threw at the lady, even if the lady is as pretty as an angel, one would not be able to tell of she has bad motives.
"Of course, you are magical princess Wei Zhixin from mingshan" the lady in red hanfu continued.
"You! I..." Wei Zhixin was about to scream, but then she thought. 'What's the use of listening to her?' She stood up and began to run.
But to her surprise, the lady stood in front of her smiling lovely.
"My dear! You don't have to run away, I'm your guardian fairy" she smiled.
Wei Zhixin was lost, "my guardian fairy? I don't have any fairy guardian. Tell me who you are. Please I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound rude."
"I'm Qianzhao your fairy guardian" she replied "And I know you're just trying to be protective"
Qianzhao? Wei Zhixin had read about the five fairies in a book titled wu Xian nu (The five fairies) Those were magical fairies who lived in the sky and they only came down to earth when It's full moon. And they grant people's wishes and also beautify the entire kingdom with magic.
But she had never seen one before, how could it be that the fourth one is her guardian fairy?
"Please are you sure of what you're saying? How?" She asked curiously.
"You are very special, I shall teach you how to control your magics, and also tell you something very important" Qianzhao told her.
"Really? Oh that's a dream come true."
"You must learn fast, they are lot's of people out there, that you are going to protect with your powers, it is good if you learn it fast" she continued.
This time they both sat on a small rock.
"But I don't have much people to protect, I only got my mother and brother" she was perplexed.
"Your future husband, he needs you a lot. You are the only one who can help him as a matter of fact you both will have to be together as soonest as possible"
Wei Zhixin laughed. 'Look at this fairy, who is talking about marriage? I'm not marrying anyone because I'm cursed' she thought within her.
But Qianzhao heard her. "You must!"

Another chap. What's up happyhuis? 😉