(22) Three Sisters, One Man

Peony palace.
The three princesses were been dressed by their maids. Each princess got two maid servants to serve them.
They are the daughters of her imperial highness Hu Zong Ying.
The emperor got five children of which three girls are giving birth to by the empress, while a boy and a girl is giving birth to by noble lady Yu Meixing.
The eldest of the three princesses is Wei Zhenzhen, she is tall, beautiful and is just the replica of her mother, yes she beautiful but not as beautiful as Wei Zhixin.
The second is Wei Qingling, she is not so beautiful, she got freckles and spots in her face and her hair wasn't so long as that of her eldest sister Wei Zhenzhen.
The last is Wei Tingmei, Wei Zhixin is a few months older than her. She is pretty with light fair skin. If not for the fact that she got such a short height, she could at least get 40\100 of the mingshan female beauty standards.
Yet, they were all jealous, why?
Because Wei Zhixin their step sister is the most beautiful.
They were also happy and excited when Wei Zhixin was been tortured without mercy.
After the makeup, the three sisters took their umbrellas and went out of their palace, they wanted to see around the entire vast premises and perhaps check Wei Zhixin's old room.
On their way out, they saw his imperial highness crown prince Wei Zhijin, the most handsome male in the entire capital.
Wei Zhijin is Wei Zhixin's elder brother and crown prince of mingshan empire.
He was training that morning with his men.
"Look at him, he is so energetic. I wish my future husband should be thrice as handsome as he is" Wei Qingling  muttered to her sisters.
Yeah, even though they never liked each other, the sisters would blush whenever they saw their step brother.
"He is not so handsome, do you know how many men are out there? Not to mention my sweet future husband his imperial majesty Shen Li Qiang, he is a million times handsome than this runt!" Wei Zhenzhen sneered in hatred, she hated when people praised Wei Zhijin and his sister for their fine looks.
"The young emperor of Sanxia empire? What gave you the impression that you are marrying him?" Wei Tingmei asked in sarcasm, she had a massive crush on the emperor.
"What do you mean?" Wei Zhenzhen turned sharply at her younger sister.
"I always said I liked him" Wei Tingmei replied in a low voice then turned to continue watching her step brother as he practiced fighting with his men.
"You inept fool! You better watch your tongue!" Wei Zhenzhen screamed harshly.
Wei Qingling also liked the emperor they were both talking about, but she wouldn't want to say any absurd talk that could make her eldest sister throw a tantrum.
The girls noticed that their step brother was looking at them, he smiled. "Hello sisters"
The girls scoffed, then they all stood in a row and opened their umbrellas, they walked away with their heads raised up curtly.
When they arrived at the little lake, they began to talk about the emperor of Sanxia kingdom.
"Sister, do you think you can marry his majesty Shen Li Qiang?" Wei Qingling asked her sister as she settled to seat in the boulder and splash the water with her feet just like her other sisters were doing already.
"Yes, I will marry him" Wei Zhenzhen was well reassured that she will marry the young emperor who doesn't know her.
"But we want him! Especially I" Wei Qingling protested, this time shouting at her elder sister.
"No I want him" Wei Tingmei added.
Okay how about this?
"You can marry him together!" They heard and looked back
The three sisters: "...!"