(12) Into The Water

She looked around her, and saw the woman and her girls in fire. Wei Zhi Xin shuddered in fear, she never knew that she could do this. She looked at her hands again, it was as red as a hot iron, 'how do i stop the fire?' She wondered as she walked round the room, the woman and her girls were still shouting as their clothes caught fire.
'What should I do, I can't control this, should I just run? No I have to save them, what if they died? I will be killed too? Somebody help me please' Wei Zhi Xin mind ran through a lot of thoughts. She never had the intention of setting them on fire, in fact she never knew that she had the power of fire on her hands, all she knew was that she had the power of water, and ice.
After knowing fully that she will never be able to save them, Wei Zhi Xin quickly opened the door trying to run out of the house.
"Hey where do you think you are going? After you've burnt madam chang and her girls you think you can go away without been punished huh?" A group of men walked towards her carrying large spears, swords and even sharp knives.
"Oh no!" Wei Zhi Xin gasped in fear looking for a way to escape, all of the men already surrounded her. They all looked aggressive and she knew that they could attack her any moment.
"You sorceress, you must die today. You were chased out of your own kingdom because of your evilness and yet you thought that you can do that here again?" And old man with long beard asked her raising up his spear like he could attack her any moment.
"I didn't attack her, she was trying to attack me, please stay away from me. Just let me be." She couldn't believe that she was telling them this. She just wanted all the drama to end so she could go. Wei Zhi Xin actually wondered the reason why she is always involved in a scandal where ever she went.
"We don't believe you shedevil! We shall take chang to the herb man house then we shall see if she will get better, if she doesn't get better and if something happens to her, trust me you will pay with your life" after the elderly man finished his words everybody walked with him toward the door.
Wei Zhi Xin knew that perhaps the woman and those ladies were dead, and she wouldn't want to be involved in any kind of scandal again, so she quickly ran out of the place.
"Look! She is escaping!" a man pointed at her
"Quick, everybody follow her!" The elderly man replied and everybody grabbed their weapons and ran after her.
Wei Zhi Xin climbed a lot of trees and even blocked them with water and ice, but it didn't work these men were still chasing after her, all very determined to get her.
Wei Zhi Xin wanted to take another route by changing lanes, but then she felt an arrow been thrown at her legs, she paused as she couldn't carry her legs any more.
Wei Zhi Xin looked back and saw all those peoples looking at her, they were all smiling in satisfaction, probably happy and glad that they caught her.
"You think you can run right?" The elderly man laughed.
But to their utmost surprise, Wei Zhi Xin continued running, even though blood were dripping out of her left leg. Though she felt a little weak wishing she could fly.
Wei Zhi Xin never knew that they was a big river in front of her, so she fell inside the water.

Tell me what ya think about the chapters love.
Enjoy the remaining chapter.
And I'm preparing a very very special surprise for you guys.
I'll be dropping the surprise soon, do make sure you vote and comment.
Bye. 💖🖐🏻