(32) Dawn Sect

Wei Zhixin managed to get the book with her to her room.
Shen Liqiang had told her never to tell anyone about his secret library.
Let's be sincere for once, Shen Liqiang really liked her.
Before she left his library, he had told her. "Your majesty I shall tell you a story later"
"It's Shen Liqiang, and I'm not interested" he replied quite curtly.
He guessed that the story would be nothing but about magics. He considered them as girls stuff.
Wei Zhixin sat at the balcony of her room and began reading.
The book had no particular message to convey and she couldn't understand what the writer was trying to portray. The book even made her more bored.
She was tired of walking around the palace every day just to get rid of boredom.
But she wondered if this was how she and Shen Liqiang would keep on talking, staring at each other in pretence. She doesn't know about him, but as for her she does like him.
She made up her mind to get the book returned to him. Keeping such a boring stuff in the room could bring more boredom right?
And on her way out, she noticed a weird looking guy dressed in black clothes.
The man was just looking at her as if he knew her before. And she could feel that he was evil.
The man was walking towards her, he wore a smile on his face.
"Cute looking magic princess, you got such a cute little fox" his voice, it sounds so mischievous.
"Who are you?" She asked him trying to be courageous.
"Why should I tell you? I can see that you already know how I am with the help of that magic powers of yours, so now I'm here to do my job and after that I shall deal with you" he spoke without remorse or fear.
"What job? And you can't do anything to me"
"You shall see"
The man suddenly disappeared.
Wei Zhixin mind thought about one person. Shen Liqiang!
She needs to go to him fast, should she probably tell him about this man?
Yes!
He wasn't in his secret library, or even in any of the places she used to see him.
How enigmatic.
What's going on...
* * * *
In a dark room, Shen Liqiang found himself standing face to face with a man who was wearing a dragon mask.
"You kid of an emperor! You should be prepared for what's about to befall on you. So don't think that the weakling of a sorceress mate of yours is going to save you" The unknown man roared.
Shen Liqiang couldn't understand where he was? This voice is familiar to the voice that had attacked him.
"Who are you?" He asked the unknown person.
"You will never be able to know who I am. After you're been dealt with, that lumpish mate of yours shall be dealt with as well"
"Don't you dare touch her. We did nothing wrong to you. Now, tell me who you are, And why you after me and my mate?"
The weird guy chuckled.
"Stop calling Wei Zhixin your mate. She is mine"
Shen Liqiang wouldn't want to be entangled in an argument with this ugly thing in front of him. He just laughed, he began to walk around the dark place.
"Take off your mask, I want to see your face"
Weird guy chuckled. "That's impossible"
"I would have to be going. Take me back" Shen Liqiang commanded.
"I am telling you one last time, stay away from that girl!"
And within the blink of an eye, he was back inside his secret library.
Then he saw Wei Zhixin coming in.
"Shen Liqiang where have you been? Are you alright?" She even hugged him.
Shen Liqiang liked it when she called her real name.
"I'm good"
Wei Zhixin quickly unwrap her arms from his body.
"You need to be very careful because Someone is after you" She began as she kept the book back at it's place.
"How did you know?"
"That guy you met is from the dawn sect, he wouldn't hesitate to kill you!"

They shall be together soonest.
Thanks for not giving up on this book.
༼ つ ◕‿◕ ༽つ