(10) Leaving

Wei Zhi Xin couldn't believe she was saying this to the emperor.
She had been feeling lonely for days and he behaved and carried out his days as if she never existed.
Is this fair?
Right now, she stood at the balcony with him as she told him that she was tired of staying and will like to return to only God knows where.
"Go then, I'm not stopping you, besides you are of no use to me" he told her heartlessly.
"And so are you" she replied spitefully, though she only lied because she can't deny the fact that she likes the emperor and really felt bad for leaving his palace and talking to him without manners. But it is not her fault is it? He said he doesn't like her, so she wouldn't force him to like her.
"But I would like to thank you, at least for not hurting me, and for keeping me here. Good bye your majesty"
If Shen Li Qiang was surprised by her words he didn't show it. "Don't thank me" he replied with a heavy heart.
He stood and watched as she disappeared, only leaving a small spark of light in the floor.
"Good riddance" he muttered to himself.
Wei Zhi Xin found herself in the capital, in the town were there's a lot of coaches and passerby. She was so mesmerized by the beauty of the place that she didn't realize that she was standing at the middle of the road and a coach was coming her direction.
"Miss!" A voice called her, and a hand held her wrist taking her from the middle of the road.
She felt that she fell on someone and the worst thing was that she was laying on the man's chest.
"I'm so sorry young miss, so so sorry" he apologized sincerely.
"It's okay, I should have been more careful" Wei Zhi Xin smiled as she helped him get up. "This place is just too beautiful" she smiled again.
"Thanks to our ruler" the man added and they both laughed. "So my name is Wu Jian Yu, I stay around here, just after that house" he pointed to crowded road.
"Wow, well I am_I am" she contemplated whether she should tell him her real name.
"My name is Jiang Mei Hua" she smiled.
"Oh what a coincidence, you are bearing the same name with my sister, her name is Wu Mei Hua" he thrilled.
"Oh" she chuckled. Then quickly remembered that she was going somewhere. "Nice to meet you Wu Jian Yu, but I have to get a few foods for my mom, I'll see you next time" she smiled warmly and was walking away.
"Okay then bye Mei Hua" he waved.
Wei Zhi Xin was excited when she left there, fortunately, she saw a small bush and ran towards it, she need to change.
'I don't want to be noticed anymore' Wei Zhi Xin made a small little white veil with her magic, she also made sure to change her hanfu to pure white with a white chrysanthemum ornament at the front with silver hair pins.
'Now I look beautiful, like the queen of phoenix, no like the empress of this great empire' she thought within her.
As she ran, very happy that she was free at last from her cave room and also from the behavior of the emperor.
'But I'm going to miss his handsome face though. Cool cute face, goodness I felt like styling his pretty long hair and k___! Oh Zhi Xin, you are such a fool, a very big one indeed'
She walked past a little house then decided to rest under a small tree.
She saw Wu Jian Yu walking towards her.
"Mei Hua aren't you gone yet? And what happened to the dress you were wearing before?" He smiled.
Wei Zhi Xin didn't feel safe whenever she's in front of Wu Jian Yu. Besides, she is wearing a veil so how did he recognized her?
"How did you know its me?.I_I want you to go"
"Where should I go when I came to get you?"

Tell me if you like this chapter happyhuis😍.
I'm still thinking about what to happen next.
Please don't drop this book.
Lots of love💙💖