(14) Know More About Her

While emperor Shen Li Qiang was busy all day long, he had a very busy day for days. In fact ever since Wei Zhi Xin left, he never even got the chance of spending sometime alone. He would return to his room late at night and also eat dinner alone too.
What a lonely life.
Though his mother is currently living in the palace but she's just his mother, and he couldn't share the same room with her, cuddle her in bed. And besides, he even do come to his chamber very late at night.
Because once he was done with the general meeting, he would then talk to the council, go to his study to read those heavy books. Shen Li Qiang wished there was someone else with him. Perhaps a wife, but when it comes to the thought of a wife, Shen Li Qiang thinks of nobody else but Wei Zhi Xin how weird!
Though he could admit that he never liked her powers but he liked her courage a lot.
Of course she would make a very good  empress. But come to think of it, how could he Shen Li Qiang the emperor of the sanxia empire marry a well known and rumored evil sorceress princess? That might perhaps tarnish his reputation? But what reputation?
He even began to wonder what Xiao Hulu told him, because he began to think about the sorceress every time, and he never thought of someone this way. 'Aah ha perhaps it is Xiao Hulu, he might have already used his magics to make think about that girl.' Then he made up his mind to send for him.
Shen Li Qiang sent a male guard to get Xiao Hulu. "Tell him to stop what ever he is doing because I want to see him now. Except if you say that, the scoundrel has developed the habit of waiting behind whenever I sent for him".
"Yes your imperial majesty" the servant boy left quickly to carry out the emperor's orders, while Shen Li Qiang decided to read.
"My dear son, you've not been visiting me just because I told you to get a bride right?" The empress dowager's voice was heard.
The woman was tall, beautiful and still very young that one could thought that she was the emperor's sister.
"Mother" Shen Li Qiang managed to smile, though he missed his mother a lot because ever since he became emperor and got really occupied with work, he never got the time to meet his mother as usual, except for a few days during dinner, but now that he never ate dinner he couldn't see her that much.
"My precious child" empress dowager sat near him.
Shen Li Qiang smiled.
"I know you've been very busy dear, but at least spare some time to find a bride, I want to see my grand children" she said and laughed. She looked at him and saw as his smile faded.
"What is wrong dear? Come on tell me, is there anything that is bothering you?" She asked curiously.
"Oh no mother, there is nothing wrong, everything is good. But do you mind mother? I have some issues to discuss with Xiao Hulu, I will see you later" he smiled.
She hugged him. "Good luck dear"
Shen Li Qiang walked down the staircase, and met Xiao Hulu outside wearing his farm clothes.
"Okay tell me Qiang, what on earth did you want to discuss with me that you even had the nerves to ask your guard to get me from my farm when I w..."
"Silence! You don't talk to your emperor that way!" Shen Li Qiang cuts him off and they both laughed.
"So how's things?" Xiao Hulu asked him.
"Great, I will ask a servant to serve tea for us, I have important questions to ask you"
"Questions? Come on just tell me what they are about." Xiao Hulu curiously asked.
Shen Li Qiang hesitated. "I want you to tell me more about that girl"
"What girl?" Xiao Hulu had forgotten.
"Oh come on. The one you said was my mate"

Tell me if you like my chapters.
Still preparing the gifts.
See ya on the next chapter❤💖💙