(24) Who Is The Lucky Girl???

As soon as he said he had found his wife, the guards guarding the door opened their eyes in disbelief and total shock.
His highness is what?
Was their ears kidding them?
Certainly no!
They were even more flabbergasted when his majesty said:
"We are getting married soonest, so imperial advisors just be a little patient okay?"
The news quickly spread like wild fire, that even the servant maids in the kitchen were gossiping about it.
"Who do you think his majesty is getting married to?" A servant girl asked curiously.
"Who knows, probably a rich, beautiful princess from a prominent family" another maid servant replied.
"Wow, I can't wait to see her"

Haoyu couldn't believe what he was hearing from other male servant.
"The door guards said they heard him when he told the imperial advisors that he had found his wife" A male servant told Haoyu.
Haoyu knew that his majesty might have probably retired to his chambers. He went to ask the emperor in his room under the pretext of giving him lunch.
Shen Liqiang was seating in the balcony of his room wondering what he had just told the imperial advisors.
He never thought that he would say that to them, and yes he wants to get married as soon as possible but to who?
He could only think of one girl and that's:
Sorceress Wei Zhixin!
Shen Liqiang knew that he might probably not be able to marry Wei Zhixin, why?
Because She's gone, and he didn't know where he was going to find her.
Shen Liqiang had never thought about a girl like the way he thinks about Wei Zhixin.
Except for one thing.
He hates magic and that was the only reason stopping him from going any further.
As for him, he doesn't really care about the rumors she is entangled in, but he hates sorcery a lot.
There was a small knock on the door. "Your majesty can I come in?" It was Haoyu's voice.
Shen Liqiang wondered why he was here. Nevertheless, he told him to come in.
"Your majesty, I brought you meat with chili peppers and cabbages, I'm sure you are going to like them. One of your favorites huh?" He began as he walked towards where Shen Liqiang was seating.
Shen Liqiang rolled his bluish black eyes at Haoyu.
"I never asked for those"
"Yes your majesty, I know it was such a busy day conversing with imperial advisors, so I thought maybe you might be hungry your majesty." Haoyu curtsied, he instantly grabbed a large fan and started to fan his majesty.
Shen Liqiang laughed within himself.
"So your majesty, how was the meeting" this is the only way Haoyu thought is nice to begin the conversation.
Shen Liqiang answered in three words.
"It was normal"
As Haoyu continued to fan him, he kept on wondering how he should continue.
"Your majesty, I thought people said you are bringing our mistress soon?" Haoyu asked smoothly, hoping his majesty wouldn't get exasperated.
"Yes"
"That is so nice. I can't wait to meet her your majesty, I bet she is so pretty just like you. Oh you both are going to have sweet little children. I shall love them with all my heart" Haoyu laughed as he continued fanning.
"Hmm" Shen Liqiang gave a half smile.
"Your majesty, so who is she if I may ask?" He questioned cautiously and respectfully.
"Haoyu, you have to choose one out of these two questions I'm about to ask you"
Haoyu didn't know where this was heading to. He quickly tried to recall all the words he had said since he entered the room.
'Have i misspoken?' He wondered.
"Are you here to actually question me or fan me?"
"Oh your majesty, I... I... Just...th..." He stuttered as he searched his brain for words, he found none.
He knew his majesty wants him to end the talk.
But Haoyu still had one question, and so does everyone.
"Who is the lucky girl?"

How are you guys?
Please comment, vote and recommend the book.
😊