(33) It Won't Work

Wu Jianyu appeared back at his men house.
They were all seating down with an old woman whose face was painted in red marks.
"Grandma, give me more powers. I really want to use that girl and kill the emperor. I want more magic" Wu Jianyu bellowed, he paced around the room like a restless hen.
"Wu Jianyu, I had warned you before, the emperor and that girl are fated for each other nothing can separate them. Don't try to harm them. Otherwise, you'll just end up in your pyre" the old lady cautioned him. "You are my grandson, forget about them both. I could give you whatever you want, riches, wealth and every other" the old lady continued.
He wanted wealth and riches, but he wanted Wei Zhixin too. He hates the emperor and he would have no peace except he kills him.
"There is a way we can do this, grandma even if you give me riches and possessions I will never be able to leave a happy life remember, because of the curse. Grandma think about this." He urged her.
The people of the dawn sect are very rare and meagre in population. They possesses different magic powers, they are divided into two. The good dawn sect and the bad dawn sect.
One could easily tell the type of dawn sect that Wu Jianyu is amongst. The bad one!
The bad one owns the vicious golden snakes and dragons. They kill, they torture, and they perform even the most atrocious deeds.
"Okay now tell me child. Why exactly did you want that girl?" Old lady asked her grandson in total shock. She was quite bewildered.
Her grandson had never been this serious with a girl before, and now he is. And she is quite happy about that.
But why couldn't he just be serious with any common lady, why does he have to be serious with the emperor's mate of all girls?
No matter what, she wouldn't give Wu Jianyu the powers to hurt the innocent girl and the emperor.
The old lady knew that the emperor's mate is the magic princess from mingshan, and that's why she loved her and wouldn't want to hurt her. Why?
Because she loved her!
If it was some any other girl, old lady wouldn't hesitated to quickly help her grandson out by making the potions and magic spells, but this girl?
No, no she just couldn't touch the delicate mate of the emperor.
Why was old lady been so kind to Wei Zhixin even if she hasn't seen her?
Because she wants Wei Zhixin to help her with something very important.
Wu Jianyu recovered from his pool of thoughts, he glanced a look at grandma.
"Granny I have an idea"
The old lady listened without keen.
"What if we actually kill the girl before killing the emperor?" He asked hopefully.
"No, it can't do. The girl got too much excessive powers that she could even burn you alive" grandma laughed at her own words.
Wu Jianyu was dejected and he looked heart broken.
"Okay, we shall kill the emperor first" Wu Jianyu was determined not to give up.
"It won't work. My dear, just forget about this. I don't want to lose you like I lost your mother. Please don't hurt yourself Wu Jianyu, please."
Wu Jianyu was crestfallen.
Oh goodness!
He really wants Wei Zhixin, what does he wants to use her for?
Wu Meihua also wants to feed her to her golden snakes.
But just like the old lady had advised, Wu Jianyu is playing with fire.
He is also nearing his pyre.