(17) She's Not So Bad

Shen Li Qiang had kept on thinking about what Xiao hulu told him a day back.
"Oh that girl? She's the kindest being ever, Shen Li Qiang, I know and I can see how much you hate the girl. But I'm only saying what I saw, you're just like a brother to me Li Qiang, and I will never deceive you. That girl is the one to save you from harm, she shall be your backbone, you don't have to hate her. Because there will be a time that you wouldn't be able to stay a day without her." Xiao Hulu had told him.
Shen Li Qiang had sighed. "But aren't they any other girls out there? Why does it have to be that girl?" He asked Xiao Hulu.
"Stop asking me those questions. I don't know either. That's what is meant to be"
The problem now is that, Wei Zhixin had left earlier, after she complained of been bored and lonely. How was he going to find her?.
"She will come to you soon, just make sure you treat her well.
* * * *
This morning, he just finished having breakfast when he settled to read one of his large scrolls. He was seating in the balcony when he heard a little girl's voice.
"Miss Ruoxi, do you know where miss Zhixin is?" She asked sadly, she is one of the girls that Wei Zhixin had made dresses for back when she was in the emperor's palace. She was probably missing her young miss that she decided to ask maid Ruoxi.
"Girl, I don't know where young miss is, I missed her a lot as well, it's like she has returned back to her home." Ruoxi replied. "Don't worry, she might probably come here and check on you all soon"
That was all he heard before he decided to continue reading. He wondered why everyone is saying good things about her, especially the children.
It was as if his mother heard his thoughts when she came to meet him at the balcony asking him about marriage.
"Li Qiang dear." Zhao Ying Hua walked up to him smiling, she is wearing a red colored ornamental hanfu with beautiful earrings.
"How have you been?" She asked while seating down. "How's the meetings and rulings going?" She asked further.
"They are all good mother. How are you too?"
"Shen Li Qiang, I'm not fine" she replied.
Shen Li Qiang was stunned. What could be wrong with his precious mother?
"Mother tell me what's wrong with you? Are you alright?" He asked worriedly.
"Shen Li Qiang, how do you expect me to be fine when you haven't given me a grand child?" She asked him seriously.
"Mother I..."
"Do you want me to get a bride for you? That's very easy if you want" she interrupted him.
Shen Li Qiang hates the idea of his mother finding a wife for him.
Despite the fact that that's what people do, it's also part of their culture, rules and traditions.
"Mother I know I'm making you feel sad, but I don't know why I can't like any girls. The only girl that got my attention is that sorcery princess from mingshan." He wondered if he should tell his mother about the dreams he is having.
"Oh, that beautiful girl? It's so nice if you both get married. I use to know her mother well back then. And forget about the rumors, the girl is innocent. She's not so bad"

Tell me if this Chapter is Nice. Please share it and tell me what ya think.🤗