(43) The Wedding

A lot of preparations were been carried out, emperor Shen Liqiang is getting married and it is surely going to be so grand.
Three days before the wedding, drums and suonas were been played.
Different dances were been carried out, there were lot's of foods to eat and drink.
Shen Liqiang had cancelled his activities, he is going to continue with his meetings and stuffs once the wedding was done.
On the day of the wedding.
Colorful beautiful cotton threads were tied on Wei Zhixin hair, she was dressed in a pretty, shiny red wedding hanfu with gold hairpins.
Wei Zhixin looked at herself in the mirror.
She herself loved the way she looked as though as she was an angel from heaven.
Her mother came inside the room.
"You look stunning my darling" she praised her, she touched her hair.
Wei Zhixin hugged her mother tightly, she was surely going to miss her.
"I'm going to miss you a lot mother, I promise never to forget you"
She was led to the sedan by Wei Zhijin, he was looking extremely handsome in his white robe and gold diadem.
Wei Zhixin smiled at her brother.
"Brother I can't believe I'm getting married" she giggled.
"Don't laugh so much, is your wedding today" Wei Zhijin yapped.
As soon as her sedan skidded to a halt in front of the wedding hall, the music were more louder and the dancers carried out more dance moves. The celebration was so elating.
There were firecracks and more music that sounds so pleasant to her ears.
She walked towards the entrance of the hall where she could see Shen Liqiang handsomely dressed in his red wedding hanfu.
He smiled when he saw her from a distance.
Shen Liqiang took her hands and they walked to the alter to kowtow three times to worship the heavens, and parents.
Now it was time to exchange the wedding vows.
"Emperor Shen Liqiang, are you willing to take princess Wei Zhixin as your wife in sacred marriage together for life?"
"I do" he smiled
"Princess Wei Zhixin, are you also willing to take emperor Shen Liqiang as your husband in sacred marriage together for life?"
"I do" she smiled as well.
"I now announce you royal wife and husband"
When the wedding vow was done, the newly married couple paid respects to the elders around.
While both the groom and bride family paid respects to each other.
Soon enough, they both have to return to their chambers.
Wei Zhixin couldn't believe that she was finally married to the emperor.
And are they both going to share a room together?
Yes!
Wei Zhixin felt very exhausted, she could barely take off her bridal dress. Thank goodness Ruoxi came in the room to help her.
She met her seating on the dresser trying to take off her heavy gold hairpins without much success.
"Your majesty, I'm very sorry I came here very late your majesty I was very busy with works and we were cleaning the hall where the ceremony was held" Ruoxi apologized sincerely and regretfully, running towards the dresser to meet her.
"Ruoxi, stop doing all those works. They are other maids to do it. You are my maid remember? I don't want you to do any other chores" Wei Zhixin complained. Right from time, she doesn't like Ruoxi to be carrying out heavy chores when they were other palace servants.
"I'm so sorry your majesty"
She helped took off the hairpins and gave young miss a white hanfu nightgown.
"Good night your majesty" she bowed.
Shen Liqiang already laid on the bed with his eyes shut.
Feeling very sleepy, Wei Zhixin sank on the bed and fell asleep.

It was very hard writing this chap. Guyz please tell me what'ya think 'bout this chap.
Vote, n comment.
Love yas!!🤗🥰