(6) Stay

Wei Zhi Xin woke up early the following morning, she didn't remember falling asleep or did she?
Whatever, but she got her mind made up. She was going to leave the capital if the young emperor got nothing to do with her.
'Got nothing to do with me ? How will I even be expecting him to like an ill fated person like me?'
She hated herself for thinking about such a thing.
But to be honest, Wei Zhi Xin was the kind of lady who will always fall infatuated with handsome guys. when she entered her room the previous day, she remembered thinking about the emperor when he asked her who she was.
'Oh he is so so handsome, more handsome than my brother. No my brother is more handsome, no he is, no it's my brother..... Oh goodness!'
But it's true, she really hopes that she shouldn't meet the emperor again since she almost likes him.
'Young emperor, don't blame me for liking you, blame yourself for having such a cute face.. Oh. Not again!' She slapped herself.
The door opened, and her maid servant entered with food.
Her stomach made some odd noise, her mouth watered and she felt like devouring the meal like a hungry lion.
"Here young miss, your meal is ready, after your bathe young miss, his majesty says he would want to see you" Ruo xi told her.
She nodded, but when the maid servant left she pulled out her hair.
"Ooh, no no, no I hope I'll be able to control myself. Because I wouldn't like to grab his robe and.... Shut up shut up girl!'
She couldn't even finish her meal as she was too anxious.
Immediately when her bathe was done, and she put on the yellow hanfu she walked gently following Ruo Xi to were the emperor was.
The emperor sat calmly at the balcony alone, as usual he held a large book.
"Your majesty, young miss is here" Ruo xi voice made him took an eye from the book.
"Thank you very much" he smiled and Ruo Xi left.
"Did you have a good night sleep sorceress?" He asked Wei Zhi Xin.
She could now speak, but not so loud. Though the emperor could hear her if he listens attentively.
"My name is Wei Zhi Xin and not sorceress" she replied.
"But I asked how was your night sleep, not your name" Lu Qiang told her sharply.
"I knew that"
"Please answer this question, and then you are free to go wherever you want in this world with your sorcery, who are you?"
"Well I should be asking you that" she replied casually, not ready to tell anyone where she came from or who she was.
"I'm the emperor of this empire" he replied, still hellbent to know who she is.
"I see" she said then paused. "I'm the sorceress you call me, you already know who I am, so if you don't mind emperor, this sorceress would like to go with her sorcery" she replied curtly almost hurting Li Qiang feelings.
"Fine then. It's a good thing every body in the world knows about you, they wouldn't wait a second before touching your heart with their dagger evil sorceress" he said hatefully, really hating how she speaks.
Was he thinking that she feared death?
Wei Zhi Xin chuckled. "I don't fear death!"
"How would you when you kill people without considering them? Trust me you'll die a terrible death!" Why was Li Qiang speaking this way? Because he hates her, he hates magic, he hates sorcery.
"I don't mind" Wei Zhi Xin told him. "But you got me wrong, I don't kill. Well, thank you for letting me stay here anyway it is the best place ever" she chuckled "but I gotta go"
She turned back to leave.
"Wait! How how about if you stay?" He couldn't believe he was asking her to stay but he felt like knowing more about her, she looks to innocent than the way rumors tell she is. Besides, she is the lady on his dreams, who saved him from a lot of dangers.
"I_I should stay?" Wei Zhi Xin wasn't sure if she heard him well.
"Yes"

Oh my gosh
Another newest chapter.
Tell me what ya think, see ya in the next chapter.
Love you happyhuis😘