How you get the girl

(A/n I got the idea for this one-shot after listening to Taylor swift how you get the girl)

You looked out your window, the sound of rain hitting the glass was like a lullaby. There was so much rain so it was hard to really see anything.

Knock.
Knock.
Knock.

The sound of someone knocking on the door startled you, who would be out now? You tiredly got up and walked to the door.

When you opened it you were really surprised.

You really good friend and crush Randy Cunningham was soaking wet. A gasp escaped your mouth. "Randy!" You yelled is shock "come inside I don't want you to get a cold!"

You grabbed Randy by his hand and pulled him inside.

You fire place was on so you had him sit but it. "I will get some towels and make some hot chocolate for you" you ran off "thank you (y/n)" Randy muttered.
After retrieving what you promised you and Randy sat by the fire sipping mugs of hot chocolate. You and Randy were sitting so close to each other that your shoulders were touching and a soft blush was spread across each others face.

You wished it could stay like that forever.

Everything was silent, it was not one of those awkward ones. it was calming. The only thing that could be heard was the sound of rain, each other's breathing, and the occasional sound of flickering fire.

The fire was so entrancing you did not notice how Randy would look at you every once-in-a-while. He thought it was pretty adorable how you would look at different things every 10 seconds due to your short attention span.

"(Y-y/n)" Randy stuttered out

"What is it" you asked

"W-well you see I-I...."

"You what"

"I...I-I"

It became hard for Randy to confess because you were making a really cute confused face.

"Just screw it!" Randy talked and kissed you.

Not on the nose, not on the cheek, not of the forehead, on the lips.

It took a while for you to process everything but when you did you began to kiss back.

[someone messaged a request to do a 'smexy make out scene' so I thought why not]

You wrapped your arms around Randy's neck and his arms found themselves around your waist, Randy pulled you into his lap.

It startled you a bit but you did not break the kiss. Randy began to softly lick your bottom lips making you shiver. You opened your mouth and allowed him entrance.

His tongue began to explore the cavern, he loved how every move his tongue made emitted a moan from you.

Tonight was gonna be long.