Types of kisses (2)

.:arm (attachment):.

Giggling, you slapped Randy's hand away for the utmost time that day. It was a Saturday and Randy wanted to take you out to go get some ice cream. It sounded tempting, it really did, but you could not go because you had to study for a test you were having in physics. "Randy," you rolled your eyes, your (fake) annoyance would be more convincing if you were not smiling, "I can't go out."

Giving up on his attempts of, quite literally, pulling you from your homework, he flopped onto your (favorite color) bean bag. But (your name)!" Randy drawled out the last syllable of your name, "you promised you would yesterday!"

"But that was before my physics teacher gave us a surprise test." You tapped the lid of your pen against the cover of your book. "Hey Randy can you help me with this question," you thought a bit, "what am I saying! You're Randy." You smirked over your shoulder at Randy, who was pouting.

"Please (your name)?" Randy lugged himself and the bean bag by you. Randy gripped your free hand in his own "please (your name), you promised."

You snorted, entwining your fingers with his "you only want to go to that new ice cream place because it is my turn to pay."

Randy chuckled a bit, he could not help but smile. "We have not gone out in ages! It will be fun." Randy leaned forward and pressed a chaste kiss to your lightly toned tricep, which was exposed thanks to your tank top. After being almost killed by a monster Randy became worried about you and had you begun weight lifting to become stronger and protect yourself better.

Randy really was a sweet boyfriend, and good boyfriends deserve a treat. "Alright Randy," you grabbed your wallet, "lead the way." Randy excitedly stood up and began dragging you out the door. Jokes on Randy, next week he will have to pay for that fancy restaurant you were secretly planning to take him to.

.:forehead kiss (blessing *crosses out blessing and replaces it with oops*):.

"Look at that ninja," You walked over to the ninja, who also happened to be your boyfriend Randy Cunningham, "You have earned yourself yet another medal! That's Bruce man." You placed your hands on your hips, all the while grinning.

"It is pretty Bruce, isn't it." Ninja reached down and rubbed the dullish medal, obviously enjoying the way it glimmered after doing so.

"Too bad you had to destroy quite a bit of the school for it..." You and Randy took this moment to survey the damage caused by him. There was a bit more damage than usual, I swear every battle Randy becomes more and more cocky.

"Yeah..." Randy picked up one of the many pieces of debris that was littered all over the floor. Examining it, he carelessly threw it at the wall behind you, which then continued to crack and snap. You and Randy stared as the crack danced its way up the wall and onto the ceiling. Then a small rock fell on your forehead.

"Son of a-OW!" Randy gasped and ran over to you, before grabbing your face.

"Are you okay?" Randy turned your head from side to side, making sure nothing too bad ensued. "How many fingers am I holding up?" Randy lifted one of his hands while the other wiped away tears that pooled at the side of your eyes.

"Your holding four fingers and a thumb." Your voice was strained a bit.

Randy nodded before hugging you "I'm so sorry!" Randy pulled his mask down a bit before pressing his lips against your forehead. "I'm sorry!" Randy whined as he pulled away.

"It's okay." You could stand having a small bruise on your head, but you just could not endure a Randy induced head ache at the moment.