Kissing booth (valentines special)

I had more fun making this then I should have.

-—-—-—-—-

Norrisvilli high decided to do a valentines festival for Valentine's Day. To earn extra credit in one of their classes, students could make booth, run one of the games, or watch one of the many trinket shops. You decided to run a kissing booth after reading about it on the Internet. Having trouble setting it up, your friend Randy kindly decided to help. Currently you were leaning back in a wooden chair with your legs resting on the counter of the booth while Randy set the booth up. Other students around you worked on their booths of prepared for other activities.

You looked at Randy, who was hammering the large sign onto the booth. It was made of the wooden boards that held your bed mattress up. You painted the entire sign, a light gray then painted 'kissing booth' in white paint on it. Decided to add a little more flare you got one of your brushes, whose bristles were stuck in all types of directions, and dabbed red paint all over it. You thought you did a really good job decorating the sign, considering art was not your strong suit.

"Why did you decide to do a kissing booth?" Randy climbed down from the stole he stood on "that was a wonk idea."

"It was pretty smart it you ask me. Think about it, obviously no one will want to kiss me, because I am...well myself, and I will get extra credit for doing nothing!"

Randy snickered "yeah! That plan would totally work, you are like boy repellent."

Glaring at Randy, you slammed your book shut. "Maka chop!" You shouted, then hit Randy in the head with your book.

"What the juice (your name)!" Randy gripped the top of his head.

"You were being an idiot Randy, I could not help myself."

Randy rolled his eyes and sat on the counter "I bet that someone will come."

"Trust me they won't."

"But haven't you heard the rumors about Bucky liking you."

You crunched your nose. Bucky was a really nice kid, and his puns made you laugh, but he was not your type.

"Please Randy, I don't want to think about that."

Randy snorted at your reply.

"I'm not kidding when I say someone will come, just wait and see."

"Randy no one will come."

"Well, I'm here now."

"You don't count Randy."

Randy pouted and glared at you "why don't I count?"

"Because I said so!"

Fuming, Randy looked away.

"Randy, do you promise to keep Bucky away from me during the stupid Valentines thing?"

"Sure."

Sighing, you opened your book again, while Randy looked off in the distance. He appeared to be thinking, that's a first.

"The festival will be boring without you Randy, I will have no one to maka chop!"

"You'll survive."

"Whatever."

Randy looked down at you then softly grinned "if you want I can help you prepare for the festival."

You sneered "what are you planning Cunningham?"

"Nothing~"

You sat in a normal position "You did the sing song voice Randy, that is not a good sign, if you're going to do something just go ahead an-hmph!"

Randy smashed his lips on onto yours. Your (eye color) eyes widened and you felt your senses sharpen. The ever quickening beat of your heart rung through your ears, blocking out the other student's small talk. The smell of Randy's cologne mixed with the musky under scent that must have been Randy. Butterflies filled your stomach to the brim, and you began becoming light headed. You closed your eyes and began to kiss back. Your mouths opened and your tongues began to lap against each other in a steamy French kiss. Shivers and chills ran down your spine as your kiss intensified. Randy's purple locks tickled your forehead.

Your legs gave out and you had to lean against the counter of the booth for support. You looked at Randy's flushed face and you were certain you wore a similar expression. You felt the other students' eyes on you. You quickly wiped the saliva from unit lips.

"Thanks Randy, I guess."

-—-—-—-—

Please critic me and point out things I messed up, or give me tips to help improve my writing.