Drabbles 4

People keep sending me those stupid things where it is like SPIN THIS STUPID WHEEL AND YOU WILL GET A PRIZE! I don't want to spin the trashy wheel.

.:scaredy cat:.

"Oh my goodness just calm down." Currently you were trying to settle down your boyfriend, Randy Cunningham. Your (parent(s)/guardian) owned a few horses, and you enjoyed horseback riding, so you thought it would be a fun activity.

"But what if it eats me?" Randy screeched, arms flailing as he stared into the eyes of your black and white paint horse.

Groaning, you pinched the bridge of your nose. "(Horse name) will not eat you Randy."

"But what if the sorcerer stanked it!"

"Do you see any green smoke? No, so man up."

"But what if I don't want to man up?"

"Just get on the honking horse!"

.:drawer battle:.

Randy glared down at your (white/brown/black/other) dresser. The two of you have been dating for quiet a while, and you decided to invite him over to help you move all your things into your new room. You Randy agreed it would be much easier to pull all the drawers out of your dresser and bring everything up separately, and well it worked. You guys just did not plan on putting them back in.

Randy began wiggling the drawer, willing it to go in, no matter how hard he tried he just could not get it. This had been going on for more then ten minutes and he was still nowhere close to success! It was really irritating him.

You walked up carrying some of your books. "Need help Randy?"

Randy sighed and backed away "go ahead, it won't work anyway."

"Okay, if you say so." You walked over to the dresser and easily pushed the drawer in with no mistakes.

"What? How did you do that?"

"I pushed it in."

Randy crossed his arms "I have been trying to do that forever and you got it on the first try."

"It's not that hard." You snorted. Randy groaned before stomping off. "Look at that Randy! I just got the second one in!"

"Shut up!"

.:staring:.

Class was pretty easy, well, when you paid attention that is. It has always been easy for you to pay attention in class, I guess you could just say you were a natural at it. The thing is class became tougher when you can sense someone staring at you. That just so happened to be the thing you were experiencing now.

You just could not focus due to the feeling of it, it was almost as if someone was drilling holes into your back with their beady little eyes. Sighing, you tried to ignore it and stared back up at the teacher. All you had to do was pretend they were not there, then they would stop! Well, that was what you thought.

It had been at least six minutes now and someone was still staring at you! It was driving you completely bonkers!

Breathing deeply you turned around and glared at the boy who had been staring at you. "Stop honking staring at me Cunningham." Your noses were almost touching.

Randy flinched under your gaze before glaring back "I was not staring at you, it's not like I like or anything...."

"So, you're saying I'm ugly?" You leaned your elbows on the desk and rested your head on your hands.

"What? N-no it is not like that! You are really pretty!" You raised an eyebrow at Randy, who blushed.

"Are you hitting on me now?"

"No! Stop being so honking annoying!"

The teacher walked up to you guys "is there something you want to tell us Mrs. (Last name) and Mr. Cunningham?" You and Randy glared at each other before shaking your heads. "Good! Now if you excuse me I will continue teaching class." She walked away.

You glared at the front of the class before reaching into your backpack. Your hand fumbled around a bit before they wrapped around the familiar glass tube. Pulling your nail polish bottle out of your backpack, you placed it between your legs. You pulled off the cap and began to cover your nail with the (favorite color) paint.

You have always enjoyed painting your nails, it calmed you down. It worked, at least until Cunningham began staring at you again.