Randy x aggresive! Scientist! Reader

I don't know how to write aggressive people, and this was requested by Dex The Dire Wolf over on quotev!

"Are you gonna come?" Howard merrily held a poster for a new McFist resort out to Randy.

"It depends," Randy nervously rubbed the back of his neck, "because your father works for McFist is it fully paid?" Howard nodded his head, lazily stuffing the poster into his backpack.

"For me it is, but you have to pay." Randy formed when Howard said that.

"That is wonk!" Randy sighed, turning off the tv that was in Howards room, "my monthly allowance was already used up because of a certain someone," Randy glared at Howard, who just nervously chuckled, "and I won't get any until next month, so I can't go." Randy sighed, looking out his window. He did not notice how Howard was in deep thought.

"How 'bout you get a job?" Randy turned to stare at Howard before bursting out with laughter. Howard glared at his friend as he threw his head back with amusement.

"You said some pretty funny things in the past Howard, but this is by far the total chaos!"

"I'm not kidding you chowder head!" Randy quickly stopped laughing so he could analyze his best friend's words, and expression.

"Oh my ninja, you're not joking!"

"Of course I'm not joking!" Howard crossed his arms before smirking, "lucky for you, my dad has been going on, and on about someone who needs an assistant, or something," Howard shrugged, letting his arms fall to his side, "I'm not really sure what he said, but we can ask him if you want." The two teens quickly got up and stumbled down the stairs, when they saw Howards father they asked him about the job that was open.

"Oh yeah!" Mr. Weinerman put down the newspaper he was holding, "she was a scientist when I was there, she still works for McFist though."

"Well, do you think Randy could get the job?" Randy and Howard made puppy dog eyes, hoping it would persuade Howard's father into accepting it.

"I'm sorry guys," he emphasized the sorry, "(your name) said she was looking for someone who was at least sixteen years old..." The two teens frowned at this.

"But dad! Randy is in desperate need of some money! Please!" Randy rolled his eyes at Howard before continuing with his puppy eyes.

"Well..." Mr. Weinerman caved, "maybe I can put a good word in for him?"

"Yes!" Randy and Howard cheered as they did their signature handshake.

"I'm so proud of you!" Rae, Randy's mother, squealed as she drove him to McFist industries, "my little boy is all grown up!" Randy blushed at the way his mother talked about him.

"Hey!" Rae chuckled, smiling at her son before looking back at the road.

"For some reason it kind of reminds me of when you begged me to get you a ring that would grant your wishes!"

"Okay, I was a child when I did that!"

"That was two years a ago!" Randy's face heated up more, but he could not help but smile.

"Whatever." Randy turned, looking out the window of his car as he saw McFist industries looked above them. Randy would not be lying if he said he was nervous. Randy has been to McFist industries quite a few times, sadly almost every time was was the ninja. Rae pulled into the parking lot, stopping by the curb so Randy could hop out.

"By Randy," Rae spoke to her son as he climbed out of the car, "love you!" Randy smiled, hugging his mom.

"Love you too." Randy grabbed his McPhone out of her purse, and waved to Rae as she left the parking lot. Stuffing the McPhone into the pocket of his jeans, Randy began walking towards the large double door. When Randy was not too far from them the slid open.