Cliche challenge

Hey everyone!

After a lot of thinking I have decided to make a challenge called the cliche challenge! It is pretty simple, all you have to do is write as many cliches as you can into one oneshot! It has to be under 1500 words but more than two hundred, and yeah!

I decided to write a Randy Cunningham X reader oneshot for it, and if you do the challenge please tell me because I wanna read it!

(Just to know, this entire thing is pretty much supposed to be just a crap post because right now it is literally like one in the morning, and I am watching dank memes, so just please don't even XD)

-—-—-—-—-

You waved at your father as he sped away in his car. Your dad was going out of town for a business trip and he left you with a family friend of him. Turning around, you pressed the doorbell, annoyed by the cliche buzz that followed. The door swung open, revealing a purple haired boy.

He looked like your typical 'bad boy', with his black jacket and sneer. "Are you the girl that is going to be living with us?" You nodded, feeling your heart speed up, but you did not know why! The boy did not say anything else, he just left the door open and motioned for you to come in.

Randy pined you against the wall making you blush. "Girl, ever since I saw you I have been in love!" You swooned, "your (eye color) eyes shine like stars, and your hair is so soft, just like silk!"

"Oh Randy! Take me now!" You leaned in pressing your lips against his own.

(To lazy to finish and edit, I'm going to bed)

-—-—-—-—-

Cliches I did:
⁃ dad does not care about his daughter being in a home with a boy the same age.
⁃ Bad boy.
⁃ Love at first sight.
⁃ Cheesy way of explaining.
⁃ Girl falls for bad boy
⁃ Being practically married right when they meet

this was also kinda prank, but yeah, I made a cliche challenge and stuff, please don't expect me to actually do things though.