Painful Fire (part 1)

Sorry for never posting in like, forever. I have been super busy because school finals and all that stuff, and in nine days my new Randy Cunningham x reader book, The One That Fell, will be released! i know right, all the hype, but when it comes out I hope that i will be able to post my stories more regularly again, thanks for understanding!

just to know, reader is kinda crazy in this.

not edited.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

You could not find words to describe it; the pain the tore at your heart, and pulled tears from your eyes. Yet, if you were to describe it you would say it was a fire burning in your chest. It was not the nice tingling that made you smile, no not at all, it was raging fire that burnt everything inside of you. Your hope, dreams, wishes, happiness, and more was caught in he grip of that unmerciful pain and melted into nothing but a pile of agony. That fire has turned you, the once cheerful (your name), into nothing but a shell of despair, and anguish. That's is not even the worst part! The worst thing about it is it was all because of one people.

His name was Randy Cunningham, not exactly the dreamboat you were expecting I bet. You just had so many emotions running around you when you were with him. You would feel happy, and anxious, and mad, and feel so many other things you just could not explain. Oh, how you have loved him, from afar of course. Sometimes you would gain enough to say hi to him in the halls, but that was pretty much it. That is, until Theresa started trying to get close to Randy. You knew that you could not sit idly by and watch him be taken from you, so you forced yourself to speak with him more often.

At first it was really hard for you to do, you stuttered and blushed a lot like a bumbling fool, but Randy and his friend Howard seemed to think it was cute, that brought you so much comfort. Things became much easier for you when you learned you guys had similar interest,  it helped avoid many awkward conversations. Soon you eventually became completely relaxed with them. You really thought that you were beating Theresa, that you were winning the boy you loved over. How wrong you have been.

Howard had found out about your feelings for Randy and supported them completely, saying you would be much better for him then Theresa. After many pep talks and encouraging words from Howard you decided to confess to Randy. It was kind of funny actually, much like the first day you decided to try harder to win him over. You walked over the the lanky boy, fidgeting and sweating nervously. Randy noticed your odd behavior and asked if you were okay, and the dam broke. You told him everything, how amazing you thought he was, how he brightened up your life, how he always knew when something was up, but most of all, you told him you loved him. A students have gathered around to see how Randy responded to your heartfelt confession, Theresa glaring at you through the crowd.

Randy nervously glanced at the crowd of student surround him, each muttering something about how cute they thought this whole scene was. Randy looked down into your deep (eye color) pools, each glittering with unknown hope. He nervously tugged at his collar, then the words slipped out, those four words that broke your being. "I...I don't love you back."

Most of the crowd sighed in disappointment, some boys gave out happy cheers that you were still free, but the thing you remember most vividly was how Theresa gave you a smirk that was so triumphant, so cocky, that you could not even cry after being rejected. Instead the fire begun, and you were filled to the brim with red hot rage. Your eyes hardened and you looked to the ground "look, (your name), I'm sorry I just...'

"you what Randy?" your voice was strained from fury, you looked up at Randy, seeing his face soften.

"your just too innocent... a goodie-goodie, I'm...just not into that thing."

You glared at the ground again. The fire was growing stronger, you could feel it slowly crawl up your arms and stomach. You clenched your fist so tightly that they were surely a powder white, contrasting with the crimson that bled from the wounds created by digging your nails into your skin. Randy reached his arm out, wanting to make you feel better because he honestly felt terrible for rejecting you, but you slapped his arm away. "I don't need your pity Cunningham." Randy flinched and backed away at his last name, and the way of which you said it. It was so filled with venom, with hatred, that Randy shuddered at it. You turned on your heel storming out of the school.

And so, here you are, sulking over that scum that corrupted your heart. "too good..." you muttered in the mirror, softly touching your reflection "I will show him good, I will change and make him fall in love with me so hard, so suddenly, that he will destroy it, then i will put him through the same pain I did. He will be begging for me to love him, to take him into my arms," your voice was steadily becoming louder, "but no, I will reject his love and stomp on his heart, he will be sobbing and screaming in agony, wishing that he had excepted me before, I will change, just to make him feel like the dirt he is!" you stood up and punched the mirrior, enjoying the way it cracked under your fist.

"I will show you how 'innocent' I am." innocent came out in a snarl. You lifted one of the pieces of glass, examining it before giggling, "you have ignited a flame in me Cunningham, one i cannot ignore, one i cannot just pretend is not there. Yet, the only was to quench it, is to see you burn!" you chucked the shard at a photo of you, Randy, and Howard, smirking at the sight of the glass being lodged in Randy's head.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

I really enjoyed writing this, infact, it was just supposed to be a one-shot but I just loved it so much, I hope you guys love it as much as I do, I have been wanting to write a story with an insane reader for a while now. Time to cross that off my bucket list.