Drabbles

These are some drabbles I made and when I found them in my notes (that's where I write my stories before posting for some reason) I thought 'why not cram the together and post them on wattpad'?

I will be using gender neutral pronouns so you can be a boy or a girl in these drabbles.

And whenever it switched to a different Drabble the title will be in brackets .:example:.

-—-—-—-—-—-—-

.:dat booty tho:.

Your (eye color) eyes locked onto Randy's body. He was in the nomicom at the moment, this was your chance. You ran over to his passed out form and began rummaging through his pockets. Much to your dismay some of the only things in his pockets were wrappers or crumpled papers. Groaning in disappointment you stood up. You were about to leave, but a fine specimen caught your eye.

Randy's butt was sticking up just begging to be touched. Walking closer to Randy's behind, a perverted grin spread across your features. 'I wonder if it is tight or soft...' You questioned in your mind as you reached Randy once more. You brought your hand up and quickly slapped Randy's butt then began groping it. "It's a tight butt." you chuckled to yourself.

Randy's eyes opened and he quickly looked back at you, a large blush covered his features. "Hi Randy..."

.:bite:.

You and Randy sat by each other, a bored expression adorned your guy's features as you watched the chess game. "This is boring." You whispered too Randy.
"Yeah, this is so honking boring."
"Wanna ditch this game and get some food?"
"Let's do it."

You and Randy stood up, and walked out of the gymnasium. "So where do you wanna go?" You questioned as you stuffed your hands into your pockets.
"I don't care," Randy shrugged "where do you wanna go?"
Grinning as a thought entered your mind, you faced Randy. "I know what I wanna eat..."

You wrapped your arms around Randy's waist and pulled him closer to you. Randy looked (up/down) at you. Leaning in to Randy's neck you sniffed him, the scent of his cologne overwhelmed your senses. Your tongue dragged itself up Randy's neck, earning a lewd moan from the (taller/shorter) boy. Randy shivered when your hands began roaming his body, mapping out every curve and tasting Randy's smooth skin. Love marks covers Randy's neck, due to your constant sucking and nipping; When you reached a point near Randy's pulse he mewled in pleasure. You began attacking that spot, sucking until a red hickey covered the area. You bit down on that spot, making a moan escape his abused throat.

"I love how you moan." You grinned at Randy who glared at you, with a pout on his reddened face.

.:violence is bad:.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"DONT DO VIOLENCE NINJA!" You shouted as you punched the ninjas arm, hard.
"WHAT THE JUICE (YOUR NAME)?"
"VIOLENCE IS AN EFF-ING NO-NO!" You slapped him.
"THEN WHY ARE YOU DOING VIOLENCE?"
"I AM NOT DOING VIOLENCE," you kicked him "I AM LETTING MY ANGER OUT IN SLAPS AND PUNCHED, DICK!"
"WHAT?"
"I SAID THAT I WAS LETTING MY ANGER OUT IN SLAPS AND PUNCHES, THEN I CALLED YOU A DICK, YOU SHOULD WASH YOUR EARS OUT!"
"WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HALL AND THE OTHER STUDENTS ARE LOOKING AT US, WE SHOUKD STOP!"
"I WILL PUT ON A EFF-ING SHOW FOR THEM!" You grabbed the ninja by the collar and pulled him into a rough kiss, even though your lips were not touching due to the fabric over his mouth. You pulled back from the kiss them slapped him.
"WHY DID YOU KISS ME NINJA!" You glared at him.
"I DID NOT KISS YOU!"
"Just make love already!" Howard shouted from the crowd of people watching.
"WE WILL." You grabbed the flustered ninjas hand and stormed out of the school.

-—-—-—-—-—-—-

So yeah, that is all I made. When I look back at them I wonder what I was thinking while making these.