Neko! Randy x reader

You grinned down at your new 'pet', who was lying in your lap. Your hand reached up to pet his purple locks, enjoying the silky feel of them. Randy, your 'pet' has been living with you for quiet a while now. You found him on the streets, and at first saw why people kinda feared him, He was a boy with cat ears and a cat tail after all. Yet, you just could not leave him there, he looked absolutely miserable! So you decided to take him in.

At first you were pretty cautious of him, but he turned out to be really sweet. Now you honestly did not understand why someone would not want to have such a kind hearted cat person. Randy had taken a liking to you rather quickly. He would follow you around everywhere, and whenever he had the chance he would cuddle up next to you.

It was honestly pretty surprising when you found out Randy was as smart, or even smarter than you. Before he became attached to you he would barely talk, he would only mewl, so you just suspected he had the same brain as a cat. You found out he was as smart as you when you found him sketching in your kitchen, and you had to be totally honest, kitty had some skills.

Randy's arms wrapped around your waist and he pushed his face deeper into your stomach. When your hands found their way behind his fluffy ears, he began purring, happy to be receiving all the attention. Giggling, you laid all the way down on the couch. Randy began to climb a bit higher up your body before he pressed his face into your breast. You blushed due to his action. He may have done it all the time, but that did not mean you were used to it!

Rolling your eyes, you wrapped your arms around his torso, but had to quickly let go due to him climbing higher up your body. Randy began straddling you and heaved himself up, enjoying the view of you laying under him. "You're so honking beautiful..." Randy placed a hand on your cheek and you felt the heat rise to your face.

"N-not now Randy." You attempted to shove his hand off, but it would not budge. Randy leaned down and pressed his lips against yours.

The kiss started off sweet, with Randy they always do, but it quickly became more passionate. His hands were tangled in your (hair color) hair while your own trailed up and down his chest. His tongue darted you to pry your lips open, but having experienced this many times, softly bit his tongue, making the Neko mewl.

Grabbing the collar of his jacket, you flipped him over. "I think it is my turn." You whisper in his ear, snickering when you feel him shutter. You brought your hands to his neck and bit down hard. Randy moaned and whimpered as his metallic blood filled your mouth. It honestly embarrassed you to admit it, but biting Randy so hard he began bleeding was common. At first you were pretty ashamed to tell Randy, but it actually did not ruin your relationship like you expected it to, due to Randy being a masochist.

Your smirked down at him before winking and standing up. "Have fun getting rid of your problem!" You pointed to his pants before bounding down the hall to the kitchen.