Drabbles 3

.:suit swap:.

"What the juice did you do?" You bawled at the red ninja, who just so happened to be wearing your suit, but with minor adjustments of course.

"I don't know," He looked down at his, or your, (black/gray/white) and (favorite color) suit, "all I did was try that new spell in the nomicon!"

Sighing, you pinched the bridge of your nose before looking up at him. "You are so stupid red ninja!"

All Randy could do was watch as you lectured him on thinking many times before doing something. She looks so honking hot in my ninja suit, look at how the legs turned into a skirt for her, oh my ninja.

"Are you even listening!" Randy jumped, his train of thought broken by your sudden tone change.

"...no."

"Baka!"

.:cosplay:.

All you could do was stare at Randy, a dumbfounded expression etched into your features. Sighing, you ran your hands through your (curly/straight/wavy/other) hair. "Randy, please can you tell me why you're dressed up as (favorite character that is not Randy)?"

Randy sat up on your bed attempting (yet failing) to get in a seductive pose. "Debbie told me you liked (characters name), so I decided to please my girlfriend and dress up as (him/her)...can we start screwing around now?"

"I am not doing anything with you when you are wearing that."

.:may, not can:.

You sat at your desk, organizing everything while you waited for class to start. After making sure everything was in place you straightened your posture, ready to begin class. "Hey (your name)," Randy whined, wrapping his arms around your waist and nuzzling into your neck, "can I borrow a pencil?"

"I don't know, can you?"

"...what?"

"The correct way to say it is 'may I borrow a pencil', Not 'can I borrow a pencil'."

"I don't give a cheese, please can I have one."

"I don't have an extra one."

"Yes, you do," Randy pointed to your desk, "they are right there!" Grabbing the extra pencil on your desk, you gave it to Bucky, who had asked you for one before you finished organizing.

"(Your name)!" Randy drawled.

"Randy!" You mimicked his tone, smirking up at him, "I have one more extra pencil in my backpack, say it correctly and you will be able to have it."

Randy whined again before sighing "please may I borrow a pencil?"

" Good!" You reached into your backpack and handed Randy your left over pencil.