Birthday party

This one is rated pg-13 I guess

And a thank you to @Http_pookiepie_ for requesting this and giving me the idea!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked around Norisville high school handing out invitations to your birthday party. You were very popular and wanted to invite everyone! But out of them all you wanted to invite the ninja.

The ninja fascinated you ever since you heard of the legends, you also had a crush on him. You never told anyone, not even your best bros Howard and Randy!

You gave Howard an invitation but he said Randy was busy with something about training and a book.

"Hey everyone!" You heard Heidi's voice say while walking.

You looked at the screen.

"Today the brucest girl in school is handing out invitations to her b-day party, it will be the cheese!" After Heidi said that a photo of you appeared on the screen and everyone started cheering.

Everyone loved your birthdays because you were kind of rich.

Your mother was a famous singer and actor while your father was a popular author. Last year for your birthday party everyone when in your private jet and partied in it!

(Me: invite me!
You: you are coming anyway because
You are writing this story.
Me: oh, yea, I knew that!)

This year you were having a pool party at the biggest water park in Norisville! The water park is called splash and crash.

Soon you were mobbed by a bunch of people that were asking if they could have invitations, your security guard had them make a line so thing could be more organized.

The sudden sound of an enraged growl echoed through the halls. A stanked Theresa burst into the hall and grabbed you. Because of all the boys that liked you and got jealous would do the same thing you were used to this.

"Ah ninja help me...again" you said with a bored tone but you felt butterflies in your stomach at the thought of him saving you again. Theresa hit you against the wall giving you a bloody nose and a few more injuries you really wanted the ninja right now. Like really where did your security guard go?

You felt relief rush into your veins when you the ninja smoke
Bombed in. "That's no way to treat the birthday girl!" The ninja declared as he pulled out his sword.

Theresa hit the ninja and ran out side.

The ninja destroyed Theresa's baton and as a last resort she threw you into the air. You squeaked and curled up into a ball and the ninja caught you bridal style and held you to his chest.

You were pretty sure your face was as red as Grells hair from black butler.

"I'm going to take you to the nurse okay" the ninja said and you just nodded "SMOKE BOMB!" He smoke bombed away with you.

The ninja took you to the nurses room and began to help heal your wounds "thank you ninja" you smiled "no problem" he replied. "so n-ninja" you stuttered "yea?" You grabbed an invitation "would you like to come to my birthday party?" You asked "sure!"

.:birth day party day:.

You walked past the buffet table. It was kind of uncomfortable because you were wearing a bikini but smiled when you saw the ninja "hey you came" you smiled and ran over. "Oh happy birthday (y/n)" when the ninja said that you had a fangirl session in your head, then you noticed something.

"Hey ninja my eyes are up here" you laughed when he looked up and you were actually able to see his blush, well that's what he gets for staring at your breast.

"S-sorry" he stuttered "hey don't worry it's fine" you laughed "so want to hand out?" You asked the ninja "don't see why not" the ninja nervously rubbed the back of his neck.

"Awesome!" You jumped up and dragged him with you.

You and the ninja had tons of fun you guys went down water slides, hung out by the pool, and talked while sitting on rafts in the lazy river. You guys even made a few inside jokes.

At this moment you and the ninja where talking about some adventures he had. Then he pushed you in the pool so you were chasing him around the water park.

"Come back here ninja!" You yelled "try to catch me" he yelled back at you. While running you stepped on some water and slipped. You got a pretty bad cut and tears began to pour out of your eyes.

The ninja heard crying and saw that you were cut. He gasped and walked over "(y/n) I am so so sorry" he had an ashamed look "here let me help" he used his art of healing magic stuff on you making your leg heal up.

"Sorr- ugh!" You pushed him onto the ground and began straddling his hips making a blush spread across your guys faces. You forced his hand over his head and laid your chest onto his.

You gave a devilish smirk when you pulled up the mask a little bit and saw a deep red blush on his face.

You leaned closer and kissed him.
And he began to kiss back.

You felt something and decided to have him keep it as a punishment. You stood up and grinned "hey ninja, is that a sword in your pocket or are you just excited to see me?" You asked and ran away leaving the flustered ninja behind.