.:Yandere! Randy:. The things i do for love

I officially declare this month the yandere Randy Cunningham month! I challenge you guys to write any story that includes Randy as a yandere. It can be from him simply stalking, to him murdering all the kids in school, it does not matter! I hope I see you guys doing my challenge, which will end once August is over!

Randy glared from across the hallway as you spoke with the new student, even though he was actually there for about four months now everyone still said he was new. Randy knew that his obsession of you was not healthy, but you just could not run away from something so easily, so Randy just sucked it up. The only problem with that was how he would have to act like he doesn't really like you, knowing how Howard would be weirded out about how engrossed he was by you. Sighing, Randy looked away from the scene, he didn't want to be any angrier than he already was.

"What's up with you," Slamming his locker door, Howard questioned Randy, "you look like someone stole your gravy fries." Looking down at Howard, Randy shook his head dismissively.

"It's nothing, I'm just honking tired." Howard narrowed his eyes at Randy before shrugging.

"If you say so Cunningham." Howard began to walk down the hall, not bothering to wait for Randy. Randy turned to glare before walking down the hall, and to be blunt, he was pretty angry when you gave him your signature (favorite color) scarf. Randy felt his blood boil as he watched the boy wrap the scarf around his neck. You have told Randy various times that when you meet the right person you would give the scarf to them, and it angered Randy to see it was the new student, and not him. If anyone thought Randy would just suck it up this time, well, they would be mistaken.

The whole day Randy could not stop thinking about it, and it angered him. He thought about what it would be like if you and the new boy began dating, he wondered what it would be like for him to kiss you, and hold you. Those thoughts swarmed around Randy's head, driving him to the brink of insanity.

Then he thought about what it would be like to kill the new boy, that made Randy feel better, and that fact shook him to the very core. Why did Randy feel happy when he imagined new boys red sticky blood staining everything, just so he could be with you. It definitely was not normal, and Randy began questioning his own sanity. Well, I guess love really does drive people to insanity.

Randy was really good at hiding his rage for the boy, but it became increasingly harder for him to hide it, just like how his fantasies became increasingly violent. Randy completely accepted them by now, in fact, he began to crave them. Whenever he was stuck listening to a boring lesson in class, he would just think about what it would be like torturing new boy, and stealing you for his own.

Whenever he really wanted to feel better he would imagine you tied down to his bed, begging for mercy, Which often left him hot and bothered. Oh, how he wished he could drag his hands up and down your skin, carefully touching every curve and dip like how a potter would do to their newest creation. You were just so, perfect, so perfect for him and not anyone else. You belonged with him, to him, and Randy was becoming increasingly willing to kill anyone who got too close, like new boy.

Now Randy laid in bed, staring at the ceiling, and contemplating his next move. Should he just wait for this all to pass, or should he take out the competition right now. She gave him the scarf, Randy thought bitterly, that definitely means something. Randy never thought something through so much before, and decided it would be best of him to take out his enemy.

The nomicon, seemingly always knowing what Randy was up to, began frantically glowing, obviously warning Randy to stop what he was doing. Randy sat up in his bed and glared at the piece of literature. "You think you can stop me from getting (your name)," Randy picked up the book, "Well, not even you can stop me." The sound of the tearing of pages seemed too loud in the quiet of Randy's bedroom, and the beeping of the nomicon seemed overwhelming before it eventually faded away along with all the ninja knowledge that was documented (no not randicon, my favorite rc9gn ship).