Drabbles part 2

Uneditied

.:JUST A PRANK BRO:.

You eagerly sat in your desk, often giggling a bit at what was to come. Everyone in the class just naturally stayed away from you when you were al giggly like that, it meant some stuff was about to go down.

Loud footsteps echoed through the hall, each becoming louder then the other. All your peers jumped in shock when the door was roughly pulled open. That shock quickly dissipated to laughter when the sight of a marker coated, green haired Randy Cunningham. "What did you do (your name)?" Randy angrily shouted. You may or may not have poured green hair dye into Randy's conditioner, then drew on Randy's face.

"Wow Randy," you smugly crossed your arms, and leaned back, "green is not your color." Your classmates began giggling at that. Growling, Randy grabbed your wrist and dragged you out of the classroom.

"Why did you do that to me?" Randy sneered.

"Because it's funny...JUST A PRANK BRO!" Randy's glaring intensified.

.:where's the car?:.

You and Randy were lumbering down the parking lot asphalt. Your hand amply rest in Randy's, the other one held a bag full of (show/book/movie) merchandise. "Your a nerd." Randy teased you, mentioning to the bag.

"Whatever you jerk!"

"I am not being rude if I am just being honest."

"Let's just head home."

A comfortable silence settled over you guys. After exploring the parking lot for what seemed like hours you got frustrated.

"Where is the freaking car? This is going to be where we die Randy!"

Rolling his eyes Randy flicked you. "We are not going to die here, we can just walk home."

"But-but, that is to far! I will never make it." You sat in the corner, Tamaki style.

"Stop being so dramatic, wait, are you growing mushroom? How?"

.:shorty (Randy X short! Reader):.

"Your short."

"Shut up."

"No."

"Don't be stubborn."

"Too late."

Your glared up at Randy. It was already bad being one of the shortest kids in school, but your boyfriend teasing you. Thank you life, but you did not like it.

"Can you just kiss me already?" Randy chuckled and jokingly puckered his lips.

"Alright idiot come here." You stood on your tippy toes, ready to kiss Randy. You still could not reach him, making it so Randy had to bend down.

Placing a chaste kiss on Randy's lips you glared at him. "Stop being so tall."

"Stop being so short."