Types of kisses {part 1}

Kisses part one

.:Eskimo kisses (cherished):.

You and Randy sauntered down the asphalt to his house with intertwined hands. A peaceful silence swirled around you guys, settling in your hearts. Your (light/dark) (eye color) eyes skittered from place to place, looking at anything but Randy.

"(Your name)..." You glanced up at the purple haired male, eyes filled with curiosity. Smiling Randy rubbed his nose against yours, giving you an Eskimo kiss. "You should really look at me more," Randy's warm breath tickled you lips "it is the brucest thing when you do."

.:smile kisses (beloved):.

You giggled at Randy as he stuck carrots in his mouth, pretending they are fangs.

"Your so weird Randy."

"And you are adorable." Randy pulled the carrots out of his mouth and gently pressed his lips against yours. You heard Howard mutter something about getting a room.

You could not help but smile.

.:throat (lust):.

Randy's loud laughter echoed throughout the movie theater when a funny scene appeared on the screen. You chuckled at your boyfriends behavior and softly flicked his head, ignoring the glances some of the normal people gave you. After dating Randy for a while you get used to weird looks.

"How dare you flick me!" Randy dramatically whispered, a pout forming on his face.

"I just love seeing you reactions." You hugged your boyfriend. Randy pushed you off, and placed a soft kiss on the front of your throat.

"Randy," you whispered, nervously glancing around "we are in public!"

"So what?"

.:lips (love):.

You tightened your grip on the blanket that enveloped you and rested your head on Randy's shoulder. You love having moments like this with him; when there are no stanked kids or ninja business. A moment where you can just cuddle. Randy sighed in content, placing his hand around your waist.

You positioned yourself so your faces were close to each other and you placed a kiss on Randy's lips.

Your guys kiss was sloppy, seeing that you only kissed a few times, but it was more then you could ever ask for.

Moments like these, you knew that you were in love with Randy Cunningham.