Caught (male reader)

WARNING: (some) SWEARING

-—-—-—-—-

So there they were: Randy Cunningham and your girlfriend Heidi Weinerman. Don't get me wrong, Randy was not actually going out with her, because this was all a big hoax.
You found out Heidi was cheating on you with various other men thanks to her brother. When you found out you kept your calm, you could lash out at her when you set your plan into action. You and Randy made sure she was at a crowded location when it happened, you guys also had Debbie come so she could take photos for her blog thing.

"Okay, I'm going in." you whispered to Debbie before grabbing two cups of chocolate milkshakes. These would totally stain her white blouse. You lumbered behind the unsuspecting redhead before pouring the milkshakes into her.

Many of the innocent bystanders let out gasps as the last drops dribbled from the cup and not her hair.

"What the juice was that for!" Heidi glared at you. Her face softened, then the realization struck her.

"That was for cheating on me!"

"I-i have no idea what you are talking about!" Heidi played dumb, typical.

"Oh yeah," the snapping of Debbie's camera could be heard, "you cheated on me for Jason, Bash, Duncan, Adam, and many more! You are a big slut that will fuck anything that moves! You better stay the ninja away from me, you STD invested whore!" You walked over to Randy and fist bumped him, this was something he expected. He did not expect to be pulled into a kiss. But like really, who cares if you were in bloody public

The moment your lips connected with heat flooded over his body. Your hands reached into his shirt and began tracing letters and shapes onto his back. You felt how Randy's shivered from your cold touches touches, due to the warm breeze, and you enjoyed the soft gasps when you softly pinched or scratched his back. Randy's arm moved from being limp, to awkwardly resting on your chest. The background noise of the onlookers was blocked out because of the blood throbbing in your head.

Randy could feel himself quickly becoming addicted to you. Your scent was overwhelming, a blend of sandalwood and fresh linen. The heat that enveloped him was nothing compared to the lake of desire that was pooling in his stomach. Your tongue rubbed against Randy's lips before wiggling its way into Randy's mouth.

Before things could get too heated you pulled away from Randy. Grinning down at Randy you began dragging him to your house, you intended to have some fun with him. As for Heidi, you should thank her, you had your eye on Randy for quite a while, you just did not want her to cry or whatever it is that girls do.