Hurt and comfort

This is just a quick lazy thing I made.
Unedited

-—-—-—-—-

Your arms were wrapped around Randy as he played his grave puncher video game. You were hoping that if you have Randy more attention, he would do they same for you! Sadly he has been awfully distant lately, and the worst part was that it was when you really needed him. You were always very down nowadays, and you just needed someone to be there for you.

"Hey randy..." You purred, hoping to get his attention.

"Yeah?" Randy questioned, not bothering to look away from the screen.

"Do you want to go out and get some ice cream?" Closing your eyes, you hopefully smiled, "It has been quite a while since we have gone out together..." You trailed off when You opened your eyes and noticed how Randy wasn't even listening to you. Frowning once more, you decided it was useless before untangling yourself from Randy, who didn't even seem to notice, before turning to the door, and walking out.

You carefully advanced down the steps, making sure not to cause any noise. "What's wrong?" Flinching, you turned to the living room where Nomi Conicus Norisu, Randy's ninja teacher, was reading, "come on (your name), it has been a while since we have spoken to one another!" He happily pat the seat by him on his love couch. Nodding, you walked over to him, and sat by him.

"So tell me," Nomi placed his hand on your own, "what's wrong." Sighing, you looked at the quaint flower vase that rested on their coffee table.

"Things have just been hard lately," you started, "ever since the death of my little sister, I just have been very depressed lately, and it feels like no one really loves me enough to notice or care..." You sniffed, blinking away the tears that threatened to spill. Nomi frowned, rubbing soothing circles onto your hand with his thumb.

"What about your parents?"

"I never see them," you sigh, closing your eyes, "they never really bother to do anything with me at all."

"What about Randy? He loves you very much!"

"Well, it doesn't feel like it...he never really speaks to me when we are away at school, and we have no classes together so we can only speak at lunch, even then he pays so much more attention on other matters!" You swallowed the growing bump in your throat, "i just wish that he would care about me more, he has been neglecting me, and treating me like garbage for the past four months." Nomi frowned wrapping her arms around you.

"I'm so sorry (your name)...I had no idea..." Sniffing, you wiped the tears from your eyes.

"It's fine...its not your fault, but I also don't want you to tell him! He needs to find things out for himself." standing up, you sighed. Nomi followed suit.

"If he is being rude to you like that, then he doesn't really deserve you..." Nomi placed his hand on your shoulder, and you smiled a bit.

"That, I know."