From then on

There you were, sitting at the opposite side of the lunchroom, watching as the boy Randy Cunningham animatedly spoke to his friend. How did you fall for such a handsome face, or well, handsome in your opinion. Randy may have not been an eye catcher for most girls, but he did capture you. You, (your name), the girl he will never notice.

Just at that moment Randy's blue eyes locked with your own. A blush spread across your face, and you quickly pushed up your glasses, which rested near the top of your nose, before looking down at your now cold food. How embarrassing! He had caught you staring at him! You will never be able to live something like that down! You were more than ready for the world to open up and swallow you whole.

"You okay (your name)." You broke from your humiliated trance before looking up at your friend Bucky.

"Uh, yeah." You smiled at him, placing a hand on your cheek in hopes it will calm your flushing.

Bucky smiled and nodded, he could be so naive and dense at times. "Good, I was worried something was wrong." He may be naive, but at least he was caring.

Nervously chuckling you stabbed your (favorite food) with your (fork/spoon). "You don't have to worry about me..." You glanced back at Randy, this time he was talking to Theresa as she walked up to them. You looked back down at your food and sighed, you will never be able to get him. You were nothing like Theresa, she was cool, popular, and she did baton. She was just plain Bruce while you awkward, not very popular, and you read books.

"What's wrong?" Bucky prodded you, now he was certain something was wrong. You looked up at him, before looking down at your food. You have done this for a while before nodding, as if agreeing to something someone said.

"Bucky," you placed your (fork/spoon) down before looking at Bucky, "I have something to tell you...I...I like, like, like-like Randy Cunningham."

Bucky's eyes furrowed together before shooting up. "Really!" His shout caught the attention of everyone in the lunch room. You curled up a bit before looking back at him.

"Yes, n-now please be quiet about it."

Getting over his shock Bucky nodded and crossed his heart, you did the same before the two of you did a special handshake.

It was gym now, and Theresa was flirting with Randy. It bothered you to the very core. Your left eye twitched in annoyance as you watched her go about it, why did she love making you suffer. Sighing, you decided to ignore them, by preoccupying yourself by adjusting your gym shirt. It used to be the perfect size, but your boobs just had to go and become bigger. You tugged and pulled at the fabric, only satisfied when you purposely stretched out the fabric a bit.

You were happy with your accomplishment, the only problem was that you now had nothing to occupy herself with while you waited for the others to finish changing, and your eyes drifted back towards Randy. Theresa was still flirting with him, how annoying. You glared down at the floor and let out a bothered huff.

"Randy again Mrs. (Last name)?" Coach green lumbered towards you. You never intentionally told him you liked Randy, he figured that out all on his own. You nodded and glanced at him again, only to look away, blushing due to making eye contact with him. "You should go talk to him."

You flinched a bit before looking up at coach green. "Are...are you insane? I...if I do I will make a complete fool of myself!" Green placed a hand on your shoulder.

"I understand, you are afraid," you felt relief flood your body, you were safe, "that is why I am partnering you up with him." The color drained from your face.

"N-no please don't! I not r-ready for this!"

"Nonsense Mrs. (Your name)!" Coach green absentmindedly waved his hand, "you have been chasing him since the first day and the first semester is almost over! The entire time you have never even spoken to him! Don't you think it is time to take it up a notch?"

You tried to stop coach green as he walked into the middle of the gym. "Everyone!" He yelled, and silence quickly followed, other than the sound of bash punching poor Ross though. "Today we will be switching partners!" A few groans and cheers sounded, "I will say your name and who you are being with, okay? Good!"

You listened as everyone was called, you were standing stiffer than a board of wood. You guessed that was normal for people about to meet and speak to their crush for the first time. The time felt like it had ticked on for hours, even though it was a few minutes, before it happened. "Randy and (your name) will be a group!"

You and Randy walked towards each other, you tilted your head a bit, confused when you saw Howard fist bump Randy. With every step the beating of your heart became faster, a thin sheet of sweat began to form on you.

The two of you finally met and just stood there. Randy nervously lifted his hand and waved "h-hi." Randy's voice cracked. A pink flush formed on Randy's face and you could not help but giggle a bit.

"Hello." Your voice was pretty quiet, and you were sure you resembled a cherry.

Coach green had the students have a day where they could become better aquatinted with their partners. You did not expect you and Randy to have that much it common, so you were thrilled to see you had a few things in common. When the two of you got on the topic of anime you guys really began to become les rigid.

It was two weeks after becoming gym partners, and your feelings for him only increased. He was just so perfect, well, to you at least. The two of you began to hang out, usually at night which meant no Howard, sorry boy.

You and Randy were laying in a hill near the edge of Norrisville, just looking at the stars and enjoying each other's company. This was something you two would often do. Just lay back and point out the constellations that dotted the sky.

"It is so beautiful." You stated, your gaze never straying from the orbs.

"Not as beautiful as you." Randy muttered, before blushing, realizing he said it out loud. You blinked, red

Covering your features. "I-I mean....i uh...just....UGH." Randy reached out and gripped your shoulders before pulling you toward him and pressing his lips against your own.

From then on you guys began loving each other.

(Yay! Cheesy crap for the win! AND TOO LAZY TO FREAKING EDIT!)