Admiration drabbles

I was bored so I put this piece of crap together

-–-—-—-

.:walk:.

As odd as it sounds, something Randy always admired about you was the way you walked. It was not like the perfectly upright, hip swaying, walk that most girls at the school used. It was the type of walk that made people think 'that girl is really laid back'. Not caring much about fitting in with the girls, you slouched a lot, and your feet always seemed to never leave the ground; it always looked as though you were dragging them with you everywhere you went.

I know, I know, it is not really the type of walk people would usually admire, but in a place like junior high, it was a big thing. People there would judge you left and right, yet you never seemed to notice, or, at least, never really cared. Whenever people would judge you all you would do is stick out your tongue and flip them the bird.

Whenever you and Randy made eye contact, you would usually do just that, flip him the bird before walking off. While walking away, you never seemed to notice the lingering, praising gaze of Randy's eyes, or never really cared.

.:scent:.

You scent was always something Randy never seemed to get out of his mind. Your powerful scent of vanilla, old spice, books, and the underlying scent of your musk was like a drug to him. Whenever you walked near him, just close enough for him to get a nice whiff of your strong aroma a strong wave of euphoria would overcome his senses, and he knew he was not the only one with the same reaction. Whenever you walked near practically anyone in the entire school they would lean in once you passed by, in hopes to catch even the slightest fragrance.

Your scent was the best when you say in front of him during math. Honestly, he sometimes prided himself for being so close to that wonderful smell. He would lean as far on his desk as he could, without looking like a creep of course, so your aroma could cloud all his senses, and make him feel alive.

.:Perverted concept:.

You were a pervert all right. Constantly making a dirty joke or casually flipping through a dirty magazine in the middle of class, before it has taken away. Even so, Randy could not help but admire you, as odd as it is.

In the most awkward silences, you were able to make anyone laugh with your sailor swearing, and dirty jokes. Your magazines, swearing, and jokes often landed you in detention, but you were usually able to bribe the teachers into letting you out by giving them a few cards from your magazine.

You were definitely not normal for not keeping your perverted mind hidden, but your confidence made Randy smile. Just like your dirty little mind.