Hide him

Everyone at school knew that you were dating Bash, the school bully, and son of McFist. Yet, something that nearly no one knew was you were cheating on him for Randy Cunningham. So, with that information, that leads to what was happening to you right now.

You were sprawled on your bed, the only things covering you were your bra and underwear as Randy's tongue explored your mouth. Randy was in between your spread legs, his hands groping and massaging every mound and curve of your body. Every time Randy touched you it felt like magic, you did not know if it was because of the lust or the thrill of cheating, but you loved it.

You and Randy flinched when the front door to your house slammed open "(Your name)! Bash is here to give you a visit!" You and Randy sat up, looking at each other with a fearful expression.

"Hurry Randy!" You shoved Randy off the bed and pointed to a large painted wooden box that sat in the corner of your room, "hide in there!" Randy obeyed your orders, practically diving into the box.

Just as Randy got into the box the door slammed open "wow (your name), you look hot!" Bash huskily muttered, his eyes ghosting over your held naked body. You knew what he wanted from you.

"I'm sorry to bash, but we can't, uh...you know..."

"Why not?" He frowned, still walking closer.

"I have umm....strong-gonealosis? Yeah! It is an illness that will make anyone you bang lose their strength!" Bash stopped.

"That is bad! Bash can't lose his muscles!" Bash backed away, "bash is leaving!" Bash fled from the room, apparently his strength was more important than you were. Once you heard bash slam the door to your house you stripped yourself of your last articles of clothing before walking over to the trunk and opening the door.

Randy's head popped out, blushing and smirking when he saw you "how about we continue where we left off?"

-—-—-—-—-

I AM SO SORRY, MY FRIEND DELETED MY RANDY X MALE READER STORY AS A JOKE BECAUSE SHE THOUGHT YOU COULD GET IT BACK BCAN'T CAN'T SO I AM GOING TO START IT OVER AND STUFF, I AM SO SORRY!

And I got tagged.

1. I am bisexual

2. I do art and stuff

3. I have brown hair and blue eyes (for the one that fell I use my oc, that I like to consider myself as)

4. Even though it looks like I am only in about five or six fandoms I am in many more, some being undertale, Ed, Edd, n' Eddy (I ship Kevedd so hard), and wander over yonder.

5. I watch a lot of YouTube, mostly skydoesminecraft, pewdiepie, and social repose (a.k.a my little goth child :))

6. My wattpad senpai is Choco_Bananas please check them out, I love them so much!

7. At first my wattpad account was just so I could read the fanfiction, but I eventually began using it to write.

8. Out of the options of cats and dogs, I prefer to have a pet Randy Cunningham (idk anymore)

9. My favorite music artist is panic! At the disco

10. My favorite book ever in the whole entire world is this amazing book I have read is called Secret of Cove: Fires of invention. It was so amazing, when I was not reading it I had withdrawal problems.

11. My favorite food is the eclair

12. My favorite holiday is Halloween

13. And when ever I need help in character design or writing I go onto, my personal favorite website, springhole.net

That's all and stuff.