Hot choco (Randy X male! Reader) (holiday special)

"Next time be more careful!" You scolded Randy as you patched up his battered arms.

"Don't worry (your name), in fine!" Randy shrugged but, flinched when your unyielding grip on his arm tightened.

"You are defiantly not fine!" Your (eye color) eyes narrowed "do you know how worried I was Randy? If I did not come when I you might died!"

"Yea, well I did not die!"

"But, if you keep being so careless when fighting stanked students or robots you will die!"

Randy looked to the ground in shame, knowing it was true. Your eyes softened.

Your (skin tone) hand rested on Randy's cheek and you softly caressed his jaw. He sighed and looked at you with his sapphire blue eyes.

"Just promise me you will be more careful next time..."

Randy nodded and leaned into your hand. You planted a chaste kiss on Randy's forehead. Randy placed his hand on yours and he leaned onto your chest.

"I'm sorry (your name)" Randy wrapped his arms around you "I really cheesed up."

You smiled and wrapped your arms around him.

You guys just rested there, with your arms wrapped firmly around each other. Silently watching while the puffy white snowflakes twirled there way to earth in a choreographed dance. You breathed in Randy's sent, it was one of your favorite things about him. It was a welcoming mix of something smokey and a little bit of something sweet, you were never able to exactly put your finger on it. It was unique and therapeutic.

You reluctantly let go of Randy and stood up.

"Would you like some hot chocolate, babe?" You interrogated Randy.

Randy stood up and fist pumped "heck ya, what shoob wouldn't want hot chocolate?"

The two of you guys walked into your kitchen, Randy propped himself on the marble top of the kitchen island. You pulled out your hot chocolate maker and turned your tap on, turning it up to the hottest setting. "Get up lazy," you retrieved the hot chocolate mix "you need to help or else you won't get any." That caught Randy's attention.

"Go get the candy canes and all the other stuff you can put the hot choco." You pointed to your pantry.

.:magical time skip by twerking Randy:.

You and Randy were now sitting by eachother, watching (choose show/anime). A fluffy blanket was wrapped around the both of you guys, Randy's head rested on your shoulder and your free hand settled on Randy's waist. Your other hand gripped a mug of hot chocolate. "Your the brucest boyfriend ever (your name)." Randy smiled in you shoulder.

"I know I'm honking amazing!" you chuckled and Randy pouted. "You are an astounding boy friend as well" you beamed at Randy and kissed him on his cheek.

You lips departed from his cheek and you tenderly placed butterfly kisses on Randy's neck. You lightly dragged your tongue along his neck, making Randy moan. You placed your mug on the coffee table by you guys. You giggled against his neck before gingerly sucking on a slowly fading hickey. Your hands danced up and down Randy's form, occasionally stopping to readjust your position. You stopped at Randy's collar bone and rowdily bit the sensitive area. Randy turned around so he could face you and he placed an affectionate kiss on your lips. It was a sweet gentle kiss, very different from your guys usual make-out sessions.

Some of Randy's hot chocolate fell onto your lap and you unwillingly parted from the kiss. "I will not be able to ignore this" you softly tugged your soiled clothing. Randy pouted and got up. "If you want you can help me change." You wiggled your eyebrows at Randy, who in turn blushed.

"No, my butt still hurts from last night" Randy groaned rubbing his behind.

"Did I go to rough?" You rubbed the back of your neck.

"Yeah..."