Drabbles 6

.:tsun-tsun:.

(Dang, wrong title XD it was supposed to the the tsun-Tsundere, but I'm to lazy to change it)

You smiled, happily skipping over to Randy. "Hello Randy! How is your day so far." Your smile fell when you noticed Randy was glaring at you with a deep blush.

"I-it's not like my day I-is better now that you talked to me, b-Baka!" Randy crossed his arms, stubbornly looking away.

"What does Baka mean?" You tilted your head to the side.

Randy blushed even more before very softly punching you "b-Baka!"

.:adorable (featuring child Randy!):.

You protected the boy you were babysitting, Randy Cunningham, from the young bullies that were tormenting him. "Go bully someone else!" You glared at them as they ran away. Looking down at Randy, you frowned at the tears the streamed down his face.

"Hey," you fell on your knees, wiping the crocodile tears away, even though they kept flowing afterwards, "they did not mean what they said Randy..." You grabbed his hand.

Randy sniffled, gripping your hand tighter as he wiped his tears away with his sleeve. "But," he hiccuped, "but what if it is true!" You smirked at him, and pat his head.

"Randy, you are the brucest person I know! Those kids don't know what they are talking about!"

He looked hopefully up at you, "am I even brucer than your boyfriend?"

You chuckled, "yes, you are even brucer than my boyfriend." Randy was practically jumping now. You leaned in to give him a hug, but instead was rewarded a kiss from him. You blushed, pulling away, before you smiled. "Don't get too cocky Cunningham."

You stood back up and extended your arm so Randy could grab your hand with his own. "Your name)," you looked down at Randy, "you're going to be my bride one day!" You giggled.

"You're adorable."

.:overalls (featuring dad Randy and mother/father you!):.

(This is inspired by something I saw) Randy was at work, flipping through stupid papers he had to do something with. The phone rang and Randy put the papers down and reached for the phone. "Hello?"

"Hey." Randy smiled when he heard your voice.

"Hey! What's up? Are you ready for tonight?" Randy's voice became husky near the end.

"That is not what we need to talk about right now," Randy could imagine you blushing, "did you send (child's name) to daycare without a shirt?"

"What?"

"Did you send (him/her) without a shirt?"

"No, I gave (him/her) one of those things."

"Overalls?"

"Yeah."

"You are supposed to wear a shirt with them..."

"Oh."

.:noooooooo!:.

"Everything is terrible!" You dramatically yelled to Randy.

"What's wrong?" Randy's voice came out of your McFist phone.

"Okay, so, I went shopping and bought one of those giant gobstoppers, like, Ed, Edd, n' Eddy style, and I spent like twenty-five dollars on it you know," Randy hummed in response, "So, I put it on the floor, because I'm an idiot and I thought it would be a safe place, but it rolled away! Now it is somewhere in the car with all that gross stuff!"

"Awe," came Randy's reply, "that's wonk, but the same thing happened to me and all you have to do is rinse it off if that makes you feel better."

.:Magic!:.

One of the many things that Randy loved about you was how easily you were impressed. As odd as it sounds, it really was something he enjoyed, it made him feel special.

"Do you want to see a magic trick?" Randy smiled when he saw you light up and happily nod. "Okay!" Randy held a toothpick in front of you, "watch as it disappears!" Randy waved his free hand in front of his hand before pulling back. The hand Randy used to hold the toothpick did not have it anymore, and it was spread open.

"That's amazing!" Unbeknownst to you Randy just dropped it.

-—-—-—-—-

I can feel the car sickness settling in...