Battle of the Bands (show by rock AU)

Before I do anything I just wanna suggest watching show by rock, I love it so much! And I included Mai Taniyama from ghost hunt in here, and I will be spoiling some of tha manga, so if you have not read all of ghost hunt turn back now!

-—-—-—-—

There Randy and Howard stood on the most popular stage in all of Midi city, a league of adoring fans cheering them on. In his Mew-Mon form Randy was a tiger. He still had his familiar spiky, purple hair, but his pelt was powder white. He wore a sleeveless, black and white Plaid shirt, a long purple scarf that tore at the ends, black jeans, and white converse. His keytar was white, black, and purple; the area where you tuned it up had a pair of red horns on it. Howard was a Coyote with his familiar ginger hair and brown eyes. His pelt was a light brown, and he was wearing a simple white shirt with a black jacket, jeans, and black converse. His cymbals were in the shapes of an x, and his drums had the same symbol on them. The bass drum in the front of it all said thirty seconds to math.

Randy, and Howard's music skills were so good they were transported into this amazing world of rock. At first they had a rough start, but they were able to get it all together, and became pretty popular. They were gaining more fans by the second, and that is what lead them to this battle of the bands. They were catching up with the most popular band in the music world, (insert band name). The leader of (insert band name), (first name) (last name), challenged them to a duel to see who is the better band. Your band was good, with your catchy pop songs and adorable costumes, but Randy was pretty confident Thirty seconds to math would win.

As Randy and Howard bellowed out the last note a screen appears, and the lights dimmed. "Those were some amazing bands we had tonight!" An annoyingly fake voice hollered to the crowd. "Put your votes in now no matter where you are, school, work, prison, vote for the best band!" A picture of Randy and Howard appeared on one side of the screen while (insert band name) appeared on the other; a fluctuating bar appeared in the middle of both pictures, determining how many people were voting for each band.

"Alright everyone! The votes are in," The spokesperson practically, his tone laced with fake enthusiasm, ",and the winner is..." He drawled out the 's' in is, "(insert band name)!"

Randy and Howard groaned as the lights turned on revealing you and your band. Your band consisted of five people, Isabella Garcia, Frisk, Haruhi Fujioka, Mai Taniyama, and you. Isabella was the main bass player of the band, she learned how to play it from her close friend, and crush, Phineas Flynn; in her Mew-mon form she was a hamster. Frisk was the dummer of the band, a nice job considering they did not talk or sing, their Mew-Mon was an owl. Haruhi was a guitarist, when she first entered the world she had no idea how to play it, but (insert band name) was more than happy to teach her, and her Mew-Mon was a deer. Mai, she was a main singer along with you, and she played the electric guitar. She used to work for a ghost hunting company, but after someone named naru from it rejected her love and left for England, she was able to let all her pent up emotions out with music, and her Mew-Mon is an owl. Last but not least, you. Your Mew-Mon was a (favorite animal), you were the main singer in the band, and you also played the synth. You have always had a passion for music, and because of that you decided to make a band here!

Happy that you guys won, you all cheered and hugged each other. This was a giant step in your guys music career, there was no doubt you guys would get a big league record soon. "Be right back girls," You waved goodbye to them before walking over to the other band. "Hello guys!" You smiled, walking up to Howard and Randy. They were still sour from the fact that they lost and scoffed at you, before rolling their eyes and ignoring you. Confused with their actions you tilted your head to the side. "What's wrong?" You leaned in close to Randy, failing to notice the soft pink dusting his cheeks, "are you okay?"

"It's n-nothing," Randy sighed, quickly turning his head away, "just go away, we have a lot of work to do." Softly pouting, you decided it would be best to leave them alone.

Randy looked up, watching you walk away from him and Howard. "I know why you accepted their invite to the battle of the bands," Howard cooed at Randy, "you, very obviously, like (your name and wanted to see her." Randy's face was painted with the deepest scarlet you have ever seen, it would have put the Shingan Crimsonz to shame.

"Sh-shut up Howard, I don't like her! We are enemies!"

"Then why did you have a poster of her in your closet."

"It's just...I umm...just shut up!"