Christmas lights (christmas special)

(Your moms name) opened the door to her cozy home. The exciting feeling of her churning stomach overwhelmed her. (Your moms name) daughter, (your name), decorated the Christmas tree for her! It was especially kind of her daughter to do that due to the increasing amount of work she had to do for Christmas.

(Your moms name) lumbered to the (room where you put your Christmas tree) and froze at the sight she saw. "What happened here?" She asked coolly as the two tangled up figures looked at her. (Your name) and her best friend Randy Cunningham were pressed up against each other, they could not escape the grasp of the Christmas lights that tightly held them together.
You cleared your throat and looked in your mothers eyes "well..."

.:flashback:.

You tugged on the string of colorful Christmas lights in attempt to untangle them. Groaning in frustration you pulled the long wore string through a loop in the knotted decorations. "Do you need help with that?" A purple haired boy looked over your shoulder. Because he was your best friend you decided to invite him over to help decorate the Christmas tree.
"No I don't need help" your sarcastically snarled "I just cannot unravel the Christmas lights."
Randy chuckled a bit "I can help you!" Randy made a heroic pose.
"Stop messing around and help me" you rolled your eyes. Randy sat on the ground by you and began to help in the untangling process.

Randy looked at you and giggled a bit. "What are you doing Randy?" You glanced at the boy "it is never a good sign when you giggle."
Randy shrugged and went back to work. Your eyes narrowed and you glared at the innocent string of lights. You felt a sharp stab in your sides and glared at Randy, who has tasseled you. "You want to play rough huh randy?" You tackled Randy "two can play rough."

Randy pushed you off of him and with a laugh he began running away from you. You began chasing Randy and pretty soon you returned to the Christmas tree. You shoved Randy into the tangled Christmas lights and grinned victoriously. "Got you," you flicked Randy's head "you shoob." Randy grinned up at you and grabbed your arm.
"I got you too (your name)!" Randy pulled you down with him and you guys began wrestling in the tangled mess.

.:after a while:.

"Okay, okay, we should stop fighting I promised my mom I would decorate the Christmas tree." You attempted to stand up but fell on Randy's chest, making you blush. Now that you thought about you could not really even move. You looked behind you and saw that the two of you were tangled up in the mess. Randy looked at you with a grin and before he could say anything you cut him off "right now is not the time for puns.

.:end flashback:.

"That was an...interesting story (your name." Your mom giggled and Randy attempted to wiggle out from under you but regretted that decision. Now it was awkward for him because your Breast were in his face.
"Will you help us out of this?" You ignored Randy being under your boobs.
"...no"
"What!" You glared at your mom "why?" Your mom just shrugged and walked out of the room. 'Maybe this will help them admit their feelings' your mother smugly thought.

.:extended ending:.

You forgot Randy was under your boobs and laid on him. A deep red blush dusted Randy's face and you looked down. Blushing, you quickly went back up and looked away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Your boobs are squishy..."
"WHAT THE JUICE!"