18 - Dreaming of Reality

Akshara pressed her back against the rock hard length, cushioning herself in, settling in. She rubbed her bum up and down, wiggling into the comfort of the strong arms that were wrapped around her. As she continued to wiggle, enjoying the stiffness of the hard length, a loud groan was heard as a large hand dug it's long sturdy fingers into the side of her waist.

"Stop." The sleepy voice growled, making Akshara giggle.

This was her dream. And dreams had no filter. They also had no limitations. Thus, she could be the fiery sex pot she could also dream of. Because none of this was a reality. It was all...just a dream. A sweet dream.

Not adhering to the instructions, Akshara continued to rub herself like a kitten, purring for affection against the unknown body of a man. A man —whom in her dreams looked very much like the annoying playboy she was contractually obligated to.

The man whom for the next year she would refer to as her husband. Her significant other. Her forever love.

Abhimanyu Birla.

One look at that man was enough to make any woman, young or old, single or married go weak on her knees. It was a miracle that she —Akshara had held off for so long —acting like she was immune to his charms.

There was a reason why women threw themselves at him. His muscular arms. His tall, lean body. His broad shoulders. His hazel brown eyes. His sweet, charming smile. His large hands. There was something about Abhimanyu Birla that made him irresistible. Something deeply captivating.

Akshara held her breath, feeling electricity ease through her veins, and a chill rush down her spine as a hand slipped through the hem of her pants and underwear and gently moved its way down to vagina.

Akshara moaned as a finger pinched and rubbed her clit until it turned into a hard nub. His thumb continued to rub tiny circles on her clit as his fingers moved further down, parting her folds. Akshara sucked in her breath as she felt all the heat she was feeling rushing down to her bottom.

She rubbed her bum against his hard length, willing him to continue as one large finger maneuvered it's way around her vaginal folds and dipped inside her tight entrance. She felt the finger swirl around inside her just as her senses heightened.

Akshara moaned in pleasure, as the one finger dipped inside her pussy before moving out and then in again, in steady rhythm while the thumb continued to rub gentle circles around her clit. Slowly she felt a shift in movement as one finger went out and two fingers entered her, stretching her to the core.

As the fingers continued to assault her senses and body, Akshara felt her release start to build. A few more strokes of the fingers moving in and out of her and Akshara body tightened and her legs started to shake just as she felt her mind going blank and her orgasm rushed out of her.

"Abhimanyu!" She cried out, as she orgasmed before she found her body going numb.

As she felt her body relax, she felt the hand leave her body and go back to gripping her waist. Akshara turned around in the giant arms of her dream Abhimanyu, wanting to thank him for her life's best orgasm. As she turned to nuzzle him, wrapping her arms around his neck, moving in for a kiss, she opened her eyes.

"Hi, there." Abhimanyu was smiling back at her sleepily. His hair was a mess.

Trying to comprehend what the hell was happening, Akshara opened her eyes wide, like a doe caught in the headlights as she did a double take. She looked at the Abhimanyu sleeping beside her, holding her and shifted slightly up looking at the empty couch across the room where reality Abhimanyu should have been.