56 - Dry Spell

Akshara sat on their bed in their villa, looking behind her to see Abhimanyu was sitting out on the lounge chairs by the pool, looking out at the vast sea ahead of him. 3 hours since they'd returned and he hadn't said a word. Not a single freaking word.

This was the quietest she'd seen him. Was he angry at her? Obviously. But she didn't even know why though? Yeah she had reprimanded him in regards to his behavior earlier but that was just because she'd found him a little rude. Funny. But rude.

Akshara glanced around her. No sex. Fine. But how did it turn into no talking either?

Just then, an idea struck her mind and she smiled to herself, deviously. She was going to force Abhimanyu to talk to her and she was also going to make him beg her for sex.

She couldn't touch him, but she could...probe him...prick him, just a little. From afar. Right?!

Akshara got up from the bed, stepped into the bathroom, came out and walked up to the glass doors, sliding it open.

"I am going to take a bath." Her voice was sultry, breathy, and hopefully hit the intended meaning.

Bath?! And here he'd thought she was finally coming to call a truce. "Oh, then go? Why are you telling me? Is there no water for the bathtub? Do you need to fill buckets of water from the pool? Or the sea perhaps?" Dry, sarcasm underlined with the right amount of furiousness.

Akshara's charming seductive smile turned into a scowl when Abhimanyu did not even turn to look at her.

"Whatever." She grit out, turning back and stomping her way to the bathroom.

From the corner of her eye, she saw Abhimanyu turning to face her, his face evident in the vanity mirror. Akshara thought this was the perfect moment to be a little bit bolder. Just a tiny bit assertive.

Closing her eyes, taking a deep breath, Akshara's hands went to the hem of her kaftan. She slipped the kaftan over her head and let it drop to the ground. She turned her face a bit to the side, to make sure Abhimanyu was watching before staring right at the vanity mirror, gaging his reaction, teasing him.

Abhimanyu gulped, seeing Akshara standing before him, naked, wearing a pair of 5 inch heels, a thong and a lace bra. Their eyes interlocked as Akshara's hands went or the back of her bra, snapping the clasp to her bra open and letting it fall to the ground. His gaze lowered to her darkened peaks, making his mouth water.

His little firecracker, his little daredevil was living up to her nickname. She was teasing him.

Akshara smiled at him, as her hands went to the waist band of her underwear, and he waited anxiously, getting hard. Damn. He was ready to crawl over to her. If she'd have him.

But no! Abhimanyu, you can't let your dick speak for you. She's teasing you. She wants you to crack. Hold your head high and your dick low. Don't fall for it, his brain warned him.

Not letting the assertive smile disappear from her face but feeling all sorts of unhappy way regarding Abhimanyu's resolve, Akshara held his piercing gaze as he strutted her way towards the bathroom. She opened the door, kicked off her heels, and entered the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

Damnit! She had been so close! She could feel it. She could feel Abhimanyu cracking. But no. Perhaps she was wrong. He really was mad at her. Angry enough to not even be fooled by her seductive allure.

Akshara sighed as she looked towards the bubble bath she had ran for herself —and Abhimanyu. Suddenly, the bath did not seem as appealing anymore. Not without Abhimanyu.

Just then her eyes darted towards the towels hanging from near the door and got another devious idea. One she hoped would work.

~*~