52 - Pools and Plans

The next morning, Abhimanyu and Akshara awoke as usual, surrounded by the warmth of each other's embrace. It was a little past 1 and they'd just finished their early morning tryst when Abhimanyu was lounging on a float in the pool, sunbathing.

Feeling a bit shy about her two piece bikini which was rather three triangles tied together by a thin string, covering her most intimate parts, Akshara walked out onto the deck, her cheeks tomato red. Her shyness made no sense because Abhimanyu had witnessed her wearing nothing, and knew her body inside out. But just the thought of her wearing a bikini made her wary and modest.

Abhimanyu's eyes automatically darted towards Akshara the moment he felt her presence near him. He removed his glasses as his eyes stayed transfixed on the beauty in front of him wearing a yellow two piece bikini. All he had to do was pull at a knot and he'd have all the easy access he ever needed.

"Wow." He blurted out, spellbound by Akshara's ethereal beauty.

"Thanks." She whispered, her cheeks flushed.

"Come." Abhimanyu pushed himself of the float and jumped into the water. He swam over to Akshara and outstretched his hand.

"Abhi...you know I can't swim!" She whispered, looking at the pool warily.

"Yes, but you said you know how to drown. And now is the perfect time to showcase your amazing water skills!" He splashed a handful of water at Akshara. "Come on now, join me!"

"Abhi!" Akshara yelped as soon as the water hit her face, and she raised both her hands up as a defense mechanism, covering her face.

"Come in Akshara."

Akshara walked over to the ledge of the pool and stared into the water. "Is it deep?"

"Come in and find out yourself." Abhimanyu replied cheekily, pulling an unsuspecting Akshara into the water.

"Abhi! No! No! No please!" Akshara's eyes widened as she was pulled into the warm chlorine water. The moment her body hit the water, her brain began to short-circuit and she felt as if she was drowning. Her entire body was submerged under the water and there as enough for her to go into shock.

She gripped Abhimanyu tightly and hooked her arms over his shoulders and wrapped her legs around his torso, holding onto him for dear life.

Abhimanyu felt the state of Akshara's panic but he couldn't help but smirk at her innocence. He took full advantage of Akshara's moment of weakness by embracing her tightly and leaning his cheek against the side of her head, enjoying the feel of her wet body against his.

After a few seconds of reminding herself that this was just the pool, Akshara pulled away from Abhimanyu and slowly unhooked her legs from his waist, settling them onto the floor of the pool. Once she realized she had solid footing, she glared at Abhimanyu.

"Why didn't you tell me the water wasn't deep at all?" She accused, frowning at him.

"And miss a chance to have your wraps around me? Who do you think I am? Some kind of monk?"

"Monkey more like it." Akshara grumbled.

"And you say I have bad jokes?" He quipped.

"I learnt from the best." She mocked, cheekily.

"All I can hear is you calling me the best. Which I'll proudly take as a compliment." Abhimanyu teased, earning a splash of water to his face.

"Shut up!" Akshara explained, at a loss of words. Slowly but surely, their little banter in the water turned into a feisty water fight where water was slammed left, right, center at, on, and around each other.