58 - Wedding Vows

It was around 8pm and the cocktail party and Sangeet had just about started when they entered the party. Abhimanyu was dressed in an all black tuxedo and Akshara was wearing a dark red sequined crop top and red A line lengha.

Her hair was tied up in a bun with lose curls hanging out. And both of them looked fresh, happy and content.

Abhimanyu outstretched his hand just as Akshara placed her hand in his as they walked out to the sound of loud blaring music.

Kairav and Reem were in the middle of the dance floor, taking part in a slow dance. And just watching his friend, so in love, so happy made him ecstatic.

Abhimanyu looked over at Akshara and smiled affectionately. She was here. She was his. She was real. He was in love. They were in love.

"What?" Akshara's eyes darted towards Abhimanyu as she felt his eyes staring at her.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look today?"

"Umm, yes you did when you were deep inside me after I finished applying my makeup and putting on my lengha." Her cheeks reddened as she recalled the moment Abhimanyu had stepped out of the bathroom and saw her fully dressed in her lengha, applying her makeup.

Abhimanyu had taken three thunderous steps towards her, sat her on the dressing table, lighted her skirt and gotten his way with her. Her core clenched as she felt him himself her. She could still feel him dripping down her thighs.

He had told her she looked beautiful as he had spilled himself inside her, smudging her lipstick everywhere on her lips. Ravished. She had felt ravished.

"It took me 20 minutes to redo my makeup and hair." Her cheeks turned crimson red as she scolded him, making him chuckle in pride.

"I didn't hear you complaining about hair and makeup when you were knee deep into your orgasm." He pointed out.

"That is because you know I can't help it when you are inside me. My body is addicted to you." Akshara's cheeks flamed.

"Have I ever told you I loved you?" Abhimanyu asked, changing the topic, admiring just how beautiful Akshara looked coloured red by his thoughts.

"Other than the one time on the boat ride with the dolphins, I don't think so." She teased, getting her normalcy back.

"Well, my bad. Let me rectify that. I love you, Akshara." He clarified. "In case you forget." Abhimanyu felt like he was seeing stars glimmer in Akhara's eyes.

Suddenly, the entire world felt like a better place. If not perfect then close to it.

Akshara's cheeks flushed as she heard Abhimanyu say I love you to her. She bit her lower lip, shifting nervously on her feet, her heart beating rapidly against her chest.

Abhimanyu frowned, raising his eyebrows at her. When she didn't reciprocate his love, he coughed, once, twice, then thrice.

"What?" She furrowed her brows, a smile teasing the edge of her lips. She knew exactly what Abhimanyu wanted to hear.

"Aren't you going to say it back to me?"

"Say what back?" She asked, shifting her eyes playfully.

"Akshara!" Abhimanyu warned.

"Abhimanyu." She bit her lower lip and giggled.

As Abhimanyu reached out to hold her hand again, Akshara ran out of his grasp with Abhimanyu following behind on his toes. As Akshara ran from Abhimanyu's grasp, he ran after her, or rather he speed walked whilst she ran.