45 - Let's Play a Game

Fresh spiced aroma of a very savoury, delicious dish greeted Abhimanyu's nostrils as he entered his apartment. His ears perked up as he heard the sound of loud Bollywood music blasting through the speakers of the apartment. Akshara stood near the stove, oblivious to the world around her as she shook her little booty to the sound of music, looking adorable as ever, stirring the pot.

Using her distraction to his advantage, Abhimanyu snuck up behind Akshara and wrapped his arms around her stomach, embracing her from behind as he leaned in and rested his chin on her shoulder, planting a gentle kiss on the side of her cheek.

It was the first time he didn't feel weird wrapping his arms around someone. In fact, wrapping his arms around Akshara, touching her, kissing her was beginning to feel a lot like second nature to him. A true homecoming if he may say so.

"Hey you." Akshara whispered affectionately, wrapping her hand around Abhimanyu's on her stomach before turning her face slightly to plant a soft kiss on his lips.

"Hey." He whispered softly, kissing her bare shoulder before going back to resting his chin on it.

Without saying a single word, Akshara could feel Abhimanyu had something to tell her. She felt it in his touch, in his grasp, in his embrace. He felt...light, airy, happy almost. She took a spoon of the chicken noodle soup she was stirring and held it up to his lips, over her shoulders.

"Hmmm, tastes amazing." He complimented, after having tried the soup.

"Okay, spill the beans. What's the good news?"

"How do you know I have news to share? And that it's good?" He asked, confused about how Akshara could read him like an open book.

"I can feel the happiness practically radiating off of you." She rolled her eyes.

"You can?"

"Yes. Now spill!"

"You know what? Now that my news won't be a happy surprise anymore, I won't tell you." He huffed.

Akshara giggled as she turned the stove off and turned around in his embrace, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Okay, I'm sorry. Let's start again?" She pressed her lips against Abhimanyu's, in a small, passionate kiss, but deep enough to get the both of them worked up.

Abhinanyu groaned into Akshara's mouth, biting her lower lip before he pressed his lower half of the body into hers. Akshara moaned into Abhimanyu's mouth and slowly they found themselves removing each other's clothes in a rush. Abhimanyu removed his blazer whilst Akshara unbuttoned his shirt before unbuckling, unzipping and unbuttoning his pants.

Abhimanyu stepped out of his clothes, standing in his full naked glory as he hurriedly went at Akshara's camisole and shorts, ripping them in half in a bid to get to her bare body.

He swirled her the taut tips of her nipples with the pad of his thumbs before moving his lips down to suck the tips in his mouth, as his hand traveled further south, dipping into the V of her legs, making sure she was ready for him.

Akshara's legs gave out from underneath her as they both fell onto the cold marbled floor of the kitchen. Akshara pushed Abhimanyu flat onto his back his back, mounting him like one does a horse. She held his length in her hand, rubbing it up and down before tucking it inside of her.

Abhimanyu hissed at the sensation, as his eyes closed, raking in the pleasure. Akshara closed her eyes, running her hands along his six pack abs as Abhimanyu moved his hands to cup her breasts, tweaking and twirling her nipples.

Akshara moaned as she arched her back, her hips bucked as she bounced up and down on Abhimanyu's length, feeling him hitting the most intimate and desired spots within her.