41 - Do You Want Me?

Note: This chapter is 18+ due to the explicit sexual content. Please read at your own risk or skip if you find it uncomfortable.

<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Abhimanyu captured Akshara's mouth in a loud, all encompassing kiss just as her hands moved to the back of Abhimanyu's head, caressing his hair as their tongues intertwined. Abhimanyu's large hand pulled Akshara closer to him, with one swift move, crushing her against him as his other hand wrapped around her neck, holding her in a chokehold.

Their tongues mingled and their bodies felt like they were on fire, as both of them pushed closer to each other, wanting more.

Akshara, uncertain of her movements gripped Abhimanyu's hair, pulling it savagely to show her willingness whilst Abhimanyu moved his hand to cup the side of her breast, grazing over the swollen peak of her breast with the pad of his thumb.

Akshara moaned into Abhimanyu's mouth, rubbing her entire body upon Abhimanyu like a cat, accidentally applying pressure to his hardening length, causing him to groan in painful pleasure. 

"Sorry! Sorry!" Akshara fumbled, breaking away from the kiss with glossy eyes.

"No, it's okay." Abhimanyu replied, pulling a ravished Akshara back in for another kiss. He smashed his mouth against Akshara's feeling...all sorts of inexplicable things as he pushed her towards the couch, leaning over her.

Their lips still mingled and tingled, unwilling to break apart as Abhimanyu's large hands gripped the hem of Akshara's cami, slipping his hands up to find her breasts. Akshara moaned into his mouth, involuntarily closing her legs shut around Abhimanyu's torso, caging him in.

"Ab...hi...p..ease...," Akshara moaned, uncertain exactly what she was begging him for.

Abhimanyu nodded his head against her mouth, as he continued to kiss her, only to have a timer go off in his head. Abhinanyu opened his eyes and noticed he was kissing Akshara...Akshara...his fake contract wife. With one solid push, he broke away from the kiss and stood up, almost tripping over his own feet in a bid to put some distance between the two of them.

Akshara stared at him with glossy, needful, lustful eyes. "Abhimanyu?" She questioned him uncertainly, pushing the damp strands of hair away from her face.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry. We shouldn't be doing this. I shouldn't be doing this. I should know better." He mumbled more to himself than explaining to Akshara.

Abhimanyu scratched the back his head. Akshara was driving him crazy. He wanted to be near her. Close to her. Give...give in to her...his desire for her...but something was preventing him. Something was just gnawing at him. Maybe because he thought he was not worthy of Akshara, and probably would never be worthy of her.  

Akshara got up from the floor and stood up straight, facing him. "Shut up! Stop it!" She yelled at him, half tipsy, half sober. "Stop saying sorry! I don't want to...fucking...yes. That's right. I said fucking. I don't fucking want to hear you say sorry!" She completed her sentences, letting her pent up frustration pour out like water from a bottomless pitcher.

"What?! Akshara! No, you don't understand. If I was your first kiss, that means...I'll be your first...fuck! You know what I mean. And you deserve someone way better than me for your first time. Someone who cares for you, understands you...wants..."

"Do you want me?" Akshara asked him outright, trying to hide her hurt, trying to numb the pain she felt at Abhimanyu's words.

"What?"