Prologue: Nightmares

"It's all your fault, this is happening."

"You should have stop him sooner."

" Shut up!"

" You caused all of this."

" You let this happening."

" Shut up."

" Your friends are sealed away!"

" You let Evan win, did you? "

" SHUT THE F*CK UP!"

The boy screamed at the voices in his head. His past and his past life is now creeping up on him. Then he heard arguing, he followed the shouting and yelling. " Violet, you don't have to do this, " said a girl with wings. " I have to. I have to save our kind and the vamp-lusts as well, " Violet said, and she was going to do a spell. " Don't do the spell, it's going to kill you, " said the girl. " I am sorry, Ivory. Tell my family, I love them so much, " Violet said, and Ivory tried to convince her. " But your son need a mother in his life, please don't do this, " shouted Ivory through the storm. But it was too late, Violet did the spell. " NOOO! " Ivory said, and everything went black.

Then the floor below him, broke. Then he fell into the abyss, and he saw person chained up. It was himself, and then he saw his lover coming up to him. " You are monster, Evan, " said himself, and Evan looked at him. " I am not as heartless than you think, Gregory."

Then Gregory jolted awake, the nightmares are getting worse than before. He got out of the bed, and went to the bathroom. He turned around, and he turned his head. The crystal on his back and neck were glowing uncontrollably. He turned right back around. " The voices are right, I've lose against Evan. But I will not go down with a fight. "