Chapter 3: Danger

Fable's POV:

" What do you mean Gregory is in danger? " Eliza asked, and I looked down. " Za, Evan is danger. I seen what he done to people, he experimented on other kinds. Not just the mages, but also the vampires, " I answered, with scared tone. " You mean my kind, why would he do that? " I looked at the floor still, as Eliza asked other question. I am scared to lose Eliza, she was the only one who knew how to keep me calm and safe. I felt comfortable around her, but now I don't know.

" Because he trying to kill off the mages like Gregory said. Then tried to get the bloodlusts on his side, but bloodlusts know who are bad or good. The reason he experiment on vampires is because he is making some mind control thing, " I answered, and I don't want to lose anyone to that thing. Everyone went silent, except for the prisoners who were begging to be free.

" What are we going to do?"

Gregory's POV:

I opened my eyes, and I was standing on water. I looked around me, and it was all dark and black. I breath heavily, as I walked on top of the water. I kept walking and walking and walking. Until I saw a door, but a big one like the one in deepest of parts of VP. It was one of the three doors, the throne room, and I opened it. Then I saw the throne room looked newer. Like in my past life, why does this feel familiar? Then I saw my past life self, Ivory. But she had the same crystals implanted in her back and the base of her neck like mine.

" A̸̧̡̭̘̫͚͆̄̍̀̀͆̾̾͠l̶̠̩͙̣͑́͌͛͘e̶̫̳̳̻̤͌̔̌̉x̸̡̦̼͇̻̋̓̅̍ͅa̵̗̗͌͐́n̷̠̗̦̘͕̾d̷̨̡͙̮̞͛̿͗̂́̇͛͜͠͠ę̵̪̦̯̩͑̆̐̌͘͝r̵̩͇͋́͒͐͑̊̏͑̄, this isn't right. Why do you want to kill the humans? They did nothing wrong, " Ivory argued at some person. But when I looked at the person she was arguing with, he was blurred. Why do I remember this from my past life? Were my memories erased? Did I asked Violet to erased my memories? Who was this A̸̧̡̭̘̫͚̻͆̄̍̀̀͆̾̾͠l̶̠̩͙̣͍͑́͌͛͘e̶̡̫̳̳̻̤͍̱͌̔̌̉x̸̡̦̼͇̻̋̓̅̍ͅa̵̗̗͌͐́n̷̠̗̦̘͕̾d̷̨̡͙̮̞͉̟̹͛̿͗̂́̇͛͜͠͠ę̵̪̦̯̩͑̆̐̌͘͝r̵̩͇͋́͒͐͑̊̏͑̄? Did I know this person in my past life? I need to know? But I don't know. For now, I need to find out more of this vision. " I am doing this to protect your kind, mine, the vampires and bloodlusts. I fear they will all died, " argued the person, but his voice glitched as he spoke.

" No, I am not listening to your ideas. They will kill everyone, " Ivory argued back, and she was mad, I was mad. I am Ivory, I can feel her emotions from my past life. But I wondered who was this A̸̧̡̭̘̫͚̻͖̜̤͆̄̍̀̀͆̾̾͠l̶̨̠̩͙̣͍͚͑́͌͛͘e̶̡̧̫̳̳̻̤͍̱͈͌̔̌̉x̸̡̦̼͇̻̋̓̅̍ͅa̵̗̗͌͐́n̷̠̗̦̘͕̾d̷̨̡͙̮̞͉̟̹͛̿͗̂́̇͛͜͠͠ę̵̪̦̯̩͑̆̐̌͘͝r̵̩͇̰̹̤͋́͒͐͑̊̏͑̄ guy?

I guess I will never figure that out. But also I wondered why I do not remember this from my past life. " Fine, if you are not going to cooperate. I will make you, Ivory, " said A̸̧̡̭̘̫͚̻͖̜̤͆̄̍̀̀͆̾̾͠l̶̨̠̩͙̣͍͚͑́͌͛͘e̶̡̧̫̳̳̻̤͍̱͈͌̔̌̉x̸̡̦̼͇̻̋̓̅̍ͅa̵̗̗͌͐́n̷̠̗̦̘͕̾d̷̨̡͙̮̞͉̟̹͛̿͗̂́̇͛͜͠͠ę̵̪̦̯̩͑̆̐̌͘͝r̵̩͇̰̹̤͋́͒͐͑̊̏͑̄, and Ivory draw out a sword. A̸̧̡̭̘̫͆̄̍̀̀͆̾̾͠l̶̨̠̩͙̣͍͚͑́͌͛͘e̶̡̧̫̳̳̻̤͍̱͈͌̔̌̉x̸̡̦̼͇̻̋̓̅̍ͅa̵̗̗͌͐́n̷̠̗̦̘͕̾d̷͛̿͗̂͠͠ę̵̪̦̯̩͑̆̐̌͘͝r̵͋́͒ draw out a sword as well. Then they fought  to the death.

Then the floor beneath broke, and I fell through the floor. I fell into the dark abyss, and then I landed onto the water, and I stood up. What was that with that vision? I am confused, who was A̸̧̡̭̘̫͚̻͖̜̤͆̄̍̀̀͆̾̾͠l̶̨̠̩͙̣͍͚͑́͌͛͘e̶̡̧̫̳̳̻̤͍̱͈͌̔̌̉x̸̡̦̼͇̻̋̓̅̍ͅa̵̗̗͌͐́n̷̠̗̦̘͕̾d̷̨̡͙̮̞͉̟̹͛̿͗̂́̇͛͜͠͠ę̵̪̦̯̩͑̆̐̌͘͝r̵̩͇̰̹̤͋́͒͐͑̊̏͑̄? 

I jolted awake, and I was panting and sweating. The sunlight was bright enough to keep me awake. I saw Evan was pacing back and fourth. I got out of the bed, and I walked on the cold marble floor to Evan. Then Evan noticed me, " You got me worried sick, " Evan said with worried, and I looked at the floor. " I know, it's just the crystals, " I answered, and Evan told me turned around. I did, and he looked at them. " It's look like the crystals are emerging into your skin. It's part of the implanted part, I thought it will take another 2 years. But since you are pure soul, I guess this is a faster than I expected, " Evan said, and I was about to walk away.

Then Evan put his arms around my waist, " Let go of me, " I scolded at Evan. But he didn't let go of me. Then he started to nibble my neck. Crap, I hate Evan so much.

Fable's POV:

~ I really hate you~

~ Stop getting in my way~

~ I've lost my patience ~

~ When are you gonna decay? ~

" What are you singing, Fable? " Za asked to me. " Oh, Die in a fire by the living tombstone. It's nice song, " I answered, and I felt that Gregory had a vision of his past life again. " He had a vision of A̸̧̡͆̄̍̀̀͆̾̾͠l̶̠̩͙͑́͌͛͘e̶̫̳̳̻̤͌̔̌̉x̸̡̦̼͇̻̋̓̅̍ͅa̵̗̗͌͐́n̷̠̗̦̘͕̾d̷̨̡͙̮̞͉̟̹͛̿͗̂́̇͛͜͠͠ę̵̪̦̯̩͑̆̐̌͘͝r̵̩͇̰̹̤͋́͒͐͑̊̏͑̄, " I said out of the blue. " Who did? " Claire asked, and the guards made sure she didn't have any pins or picks to pick the lock. I just sigh, " Gregory did, his nightmares are his visions from both the future and the past. He has more passight visions then foresight ones. I used to told Ivory when we were in our past life. Her passight visions were the key to win the war. Plus, her passight visions help us to victory. But now she is in danger, because of me. If I have warn Gregory sooner. We will be not in this cage and he had to be Evan's little slave, " I explained.

I hate myself for this, I wish I predicted this. Then I will changed the fate of all of us. Everyone is in danger because of me. I failed as always, like my past life. Yes, I may did end the pure soul and save everyone. But that's nit the true of me being Violet. She was Lady of yin, darkness and creation. She was the one who taught the dark magic to everyone. Ivory encouraged Violet, me to teach dark magic to others. But with her up there, forced to keep his calm up there. I feel like scared for Gregory. But everyone is in danger because of whatever Evan is planning. Gregory said about controlling the bloodlusts to get them to trust them. 

But the main problem is Bloodlusts can't be control by anyone. So they are safe for now.