Chapter 28: Truce party ( Part 3)

Gregory's POV:

I give the signal to Fable, then she took out a gun. Then she pointed in the air, then she shot. Everyone reacted to it, they looked all scared, but not the guests of Fazbear entertainment. All of VP employees were scared, and I left Evan, who was shocked. I looked at Fable, " Do it, " I said, as I left the ballroom. I need to lead Evan to the throne room, this time I will end his life for good.

I left the ballroom, and I saw a guards in the halls. " There is something happened in the ballroom, " I said with fake panic in my tone. Then he rushed to the ballroom, and I went to the door. I saw it, and I unlocked it. Evan thinks he can lock it, and I entered the door. I went down the stairs, I need lead Evan down here, so he doesn't know. The plan is going according to the plan, and this will his end. 

Fable's POV:

After I shot the gun, everyone went to panic mode except the workers of Fazbear. They knew this will happened, and Evan looked at me. " You, planned this? " He demanded to me, " No, it was all Gregory's plan. This ends now, good luck finding him. Plus, this is the night you are going to be kill, " I answered with smirk, and he went to find Evan. " We need to go accord the plan, everyone, " I shouted, and they nodded.

The guards entered the room, and they started to attack us first. We pulled out weapons out to defense ourselves, but we knew this is going to be blood bath. I took off my cape, then I toss it aside, " Let end this once for all, " I shouted, then the guards attack us first. 

Gregory's POV:

I went to freed the last of the mages and the vampires. " Go, found the exit route, " I shouted, and they run as fast they can. I went to the throne room, and I pulled out my dagger. All I needed to do is wait for Evan, and this is ends all of this hatred of mages and humans. I waited for him, then I turned invisible, the effects of the potion Evan used is gone now. This is going to be good fight to death. This is going to be his end.

Then I heard footsteps entered the room, right on schedule. I looked at him, " Gregory, I know you are here. You know you can come out now, we can set this like people, " he shouted, and I turned visible again. " Looks like your powers are back now, * chuckles* let ends this, " he said, as his eyes turned ruby red. " I agreed, your reign to stop. Even if I try to convince you, you will NEVER listen to me, " I growled at him, as I pulled out my weapon from my back.

This ends now for the safety of all of kinds, and Evan attack me first. I dodged the attack, I need to careful for this. I pulled out my rose necklace off my neck, then it transform into the rose sword. I will kill Evan, for everyone. I am going to lose the person I love, I have to kill him. I shed one tear, a part of me wants to convince him. But the other wants to end this more, and I attack him.

He dodged it, but I use my foot to sweep off his feet. Then he fell onto the floor, I had the sword close to his neck. " This ends now, " I said in monotone.

Fable's POV: 

I looked at the others, we were winning this. We knocked out and kill a few vampires and kill a lot of vamp-lust with the poison. I saw Claire, holding garlic bread. I was confused, and I looked up  closer. I went to them and Maya was holding someone down on the table. It was Valentina, " What are you guys doing? " I asked with confuse expression, and they didn't answer me.

Then Claire shoved the garlic bread down Valentina's mouth into her throat. She started to choke, and Claire shoved down completely. I was confused and shocked, then Valentina choke on the garlic bread, then died in front of my eyes. " You shoved garlic bread down her throat, " I said with weird expression. " Yep, " they both said, and I left them be. I am traumatized what just happened. I am not allergic to garlic or garlic bread. But what did I just witness? 

Well, I went back to the battle. I attacked other vampire on the spot.

Gregory's POV:

I fought Evan, and I had only minor scratches and cuts. But I managed to stabbed Evan's wing, and I was panting from all the fighting. " You will never win, " I said, as I dropped onto the floor from exhausted. " Oh really, you think you can stop me, Ivory. I will not going to die second time, " he said, and I didn't want to agree with him on that. I use my telekinesis to threw my sword at him, but he dodged it. But that's not all my tricks and I smirked. I opened my wings, and I flew up. He thinks his took all my powers, but he forgot my rapid healing. 

" You forgot~ that I have rapid healing, " I shouted, and he use his powers to create shards, then he send them to me. I dodge all of them, and I use my wings to make wind. So I can send them back him, this is going to be very interesting fight. 

I use my light powers to deflect his shards. But I had crystals on my back and my neck, but I found a way to purified the crystals. I will do it later, and I avoided all his attack at me. I protect the ones I love, and I know this going to be a pain to me. Because my child will grow up fatherless, but I can't think of that for now.

There was slashing and clanking with the swords and the daggers. " So, you planned the end of me!?!? I thought it was Fable's plan, but you, why did you betray me? " He asked, and I looked at with blank expression. " Because for the safety of every kind out there. Even if I have to kill the one person I love, " I said, and I shed other tear. But this is how it's going to end for him and his reign.