Chapter 26: Truce party (Part 1)

A week later...

Gregory's POV:

It was the day of the party, and everything is going according to the plan. Tonight is the truce party, the day that all of us been waiting for. I need to get ready, because Evan ended the work early for everyone. I am currently in my room, Evan was getting ready in his room. I was getting ready as well, but I need to wait for the dagger to come. I wait until the party, and I am going to wear my dress I wear at the last truce party.

 I wait until the party, and I am going to wear my dress I wear at the last truce party

After I changed my clothes, yes, I do wear some feminine clothes sometimes. I am going to shocked both Claire and Alex. I sighed, and I looked in the mirror of the bathroom. I looked amazing, but I don't wear make-up. I sighed, and I left the bathroom. This dress is dress backless, and I get sometimes cold. But who can blame the dress, I like this dress.

I left the bedroom, and I went to Evan's bedroom. I knocked on his door, " Come in, " he shouted, and I entered his room. When I entered the room, I saw Evan in his suit. He looks handsome, and I started to blush. " You look beautiful, " he complimented, and I looked away from him. He chuckles, and I went up to him, I was about to slap his face for a joke. He grabbed my hand, and he pulled me into a kiss. I was shocked, then I kissed back. Then he pulled away, " Sometimes I hate you, " I said as I was blushing, and he laughed about that.

Fable's POV:

Everyone was getting ready for the party, and I was nervous. But all we need to do to get in, just act like Fazbear entertainment workers. I sighed, and I took my dress to the bathroom to change into.

 I sighed, and I took my dress to the bathroom to change into

(This is Fable's dress)

After I changed it, I decided put some make-up. I looked amazing, and I left the bathroom. I went downstairs, and everyone was already ready. When I went to see Eliza, she started to blushed when she saw me. " You looked great, " she complimented, as she blushed. Her brothers, Alex, Claire, Michelle and Maya were laughing, and I was blushing. Michael, Lily and Noah were amazed how I looked, and I went to sit besides Eliza. " I love you, " I said to her, and she looked at me. " I love you too, Fab, " Eliza said, and she kissed my forehead.

I started to blush harder, I covered my face with my hands. The others were laughing, and at least we having a bit of fun before the party.

At evening...

Gregory's POV:

 I was in ballroom with other guests from Fazbear's. I greeting them, and I am waiting for my family and my friends to come with the stuff we needed to stop Evan and his plans. Then I heard Evan calling my name, and I went to him. " Your family is here, with some friends, " Evan said, but the last part he said it in dark tone. That send a shiver down my spine, and I went to see my family and my friends.

I went to the entrance, I saw them. " Fable, Mom, dad, papa, guys, " I shouted, and they saw me. Fable was the one who came to me first, she hugged me. " You are okay, Ivory " she stated, but I need to tell her. " Yes, but Evan did something that causes me not to fly for a while, " I said, and she gasped, I turned around. I showed my bandaged wings, I changed the bandages earlier. I turned back around, " What did he do? " Eliza asked to me, " He paralyzed my wings, broke some of my bones in my wings, " I answered, then my older brothers and my fathers looked mad.

" But don't worry, we need to go according to the plan. Got the dagger? " I asked to Fable, as I led them to the elevator. " Yep, here it is, " she answered, as she took one of the daggers, then she give it to me. I hid it under my dress, " I saw you brought the bread and other food to the party, dad, " I said out of the blue, as we left the elevator. " Oh yes, we did, " he said, then we entered the ballroom. Dad and papa set the food on the table, then me and Fable started to chat. " It feels like the old days, when we were Violet and Ivory, " I said, and we looked at the party a bit. 

" Yeah, you are right. But the only different is this is the future, plus, we need to stop Evan, " Fable answered, and I nodded, knowing what going to happen tonight. I have to kill him, while the others do the part of the plan. I sighed, and I knew this day will be the death of Evan Christopher Emily-Afton. We talked some more until we had to go our ways. I went to talk to Evan, and he was talking with my parents. " Hey guys, " I greeted them, and they looked at me. " Hey love, so did tell your parents you are, you know?" He asked, " Oh I already did, " I answered, with cheerful tone.

He nodded, and they were talking about the truce between Fazbear entertainment and VP. But that's not going to happen soon, because we have a plan, a plan that will end his evil plan. All we need to do is act normal, then we put the plan in action. Well, it's already in action, we need to wait. I smiled at Evan about the truce, but little did he know this party will be his death day. All I need to do is to stabbed him in the back with the dagger.

I make sure he doesn't hurt anyone else anymore. I will protect the ones who I love, I am not going to lose anyone, anymore. I listened to the conversation between my parents and Evan. This is going to be a long conversation, I thought to myself.