Chapter 9: Shocked

Gregory's POV:

I was shocked by this, this person from my visions was my past life's lover. But what did he do to make me mad? " I wish I could tell you more, but, " " But I need to find out on my own, " I interrupted her. She nodded, and we went back to her cell. I locked her in her cell, but before I left, I gave her something. " Here, when the time is right, you can unlock all the cells of the prisoners. Most of them are mages who are experimented on, " I explained to Fable, as I give her some of the cell keys.

She nodded, then I left the prison.

Fable's POV:

" So what did you guys talk about? " Claire asked to me, " Well, about A̸̺̣̬̫̥̮͂̾͝ḷ̷̛͕̻͎͊́͋͗̀̊̾ę̴̪̮̣̓́͆͌̎̾͗x̶̛̲̐̽́̇͗̄ą̷̛̯̪̤͚͊̀̊ņ̴̡̦̯͚̞̯̙̈̌́̒d̸̛̛͍̱̮͎̩͚̻̏̈́̇̄̑̌̈̀̋͠ḙ̵̇r̷̛̛̦̻̤͍̬͉͐͆̔͂̋̿͊͌̊̿͝ only, " I answered with glitch voice, and I was silent. I sat back down on the floor, and put the plan of Evan's in hiding spot. A hiding spot no one can find or look in. I sighed, and I told them what I told Gregory about. His past life's lover, A̸̺̣̬͂̾͝ḷ̷̛͕̻͎͊́͋͗̀̊̾ę̴̪̮̣̓́͆͌̎̾͗x̶̛̲̐̽́̇͗̄ą̷̛̯̪̤͊̀̊n̴̦̯͚̞̯̈̌́̒d̸̛̏̈́̇̄͠ḙ̵̇r̷͐͆̔͂.

" So, I told Gregory partly about him. Because I want him to find out on his own. Even if I will hurt him, once he finds out the truth about both Evan and A̸̺̣̬̫͂̾͝ḷ̷̛͊́͋͗̀̊̾ę̴̪̮̣̓́͆͌̎̾͗x̶̛̲̐̽́̇͗̄ą̷̛̯̪̤͚͊̀̊ņ̴̦̯͚̞̯̈̌́̒d̸̛̛͍̱̮̏̈́̇̄̑̌̈̀̋͠ḙ̵̇r̷͐͆̔͂̋̿. I may failed to protect Ivory, but I will not fail to Evan, " I said, with somber tone and expression. Only if Gregory knew who Evan really was. I sighed, and I looked at my friends. " I wish Gregory knew the truth, " I said out of the blue, and everyone looked at me.

" What do you mean the truth? " Claire asked to me, " The truth about Evan, only if all you knew about Evan, " I answered, and I wanted to protect them from getting kill. When I found out something about Evan, he didn't want me to find out. He threatened kill me or if I tell someone else he will kill them too. I am scared to lose my friends to Evan. Evan is really dangerous to people, I made sure to hide the secret from everyone, especially Eliza. 

We promise to each other to never keep secrets from each other. But I did, to protect her and her siblings. But when they all found out the truth who Evan was. They got captured and put here, until we broke them out. Only Evory and Mike escaped, but Eliza stayed. Why though?

Gregory's POV:

The person in my visions was my past life's lover. I wondered why did I made Violet erased my memories about that person. I need to find out the truth on my own. I need to keep Evan at bay as well. I need to keep quiet, and make sure Evan doesn't know what we are planning. I need to stop him from hurting the mages and the other kinds. 

Then I noticed my glow on my wings and my crystals on my back and the base of my neck, was glowing, uncontrollably. Due my stress and my worries. My depression is all gone now, after Evan comfort along the way. I need to focus on the plan. I need more parts of the plan that Evan is planning. I need to stop him good, but deep down I still love him. I sighed, I calmed myself down. I walked down the hallways, and everyone was staring at me. Crap, I hate when people look at me.

I walked off, and went to the entrance of the building. I ignored Evelyn, and I left the building. I tried to use my glamour, but still didn't work. Then I remembered I have a spare illusion disc on me. I took it out of my pocket, and I placed it on the back of my necklace. Then I turned it on, and I look like mage. Plus, it hid the crystals on my back and the base of my neck. I need to go to my parents, and my older brothers. I need to warned them about Evan's plan. I walked through town, and everyone didn't mind me. I went to my old house, by the street.

After I got to my old house, I was very hesitant because I haven't seen them in 5 years. Even if Evan agreed on though terms I asked. I was really busy, lately. Then I knocked on the door, and I waited for a bit. What if they slam the door on me? What if they forgot about me? What if- then the door opened. " Gregory, " Mom said, and she started to cry. " I'll leave if you want, " I said, as I pointed to leave. " No, come in. I thought, we never see you again, " Mom said, as she step a side. I entered the house, I felt like home here than the company I worked at.

I saw my older brothers, and I kept in my tears. " Hey guys, " I said, and my fathers and my older brothers looked at me. " Gregory, you are alright, " they all said at the same time. They got up, and went to hugged me. I felt safe again in my family's arms. They let go, " So what happened, when Evan did to you for the last five years? " Dad asked, and I turned off my illusion disc. Then I turned my whole body, they all gasped. " Who implanted those crystals into your back and your neck? " My older brothers asked. I turned around again, " It was Evan, " I answered, then a single tear fell down my cheek. 

They looked mad, " What, first, your older siblings go missing, then your other father get hurt by a chandelier and poisonings, and now you having crystals implanted into your back and the base of your neck. Tell us what going on, Georgia?" Mom listed the things what happened.

I sighed, " There is a lot that happened, Mom, Evory, dad, Mike, papa. My friends are captured and so Eliza. I don't know if I can keep Evan sane, he is going to kill all the mages one day. I don't know what to do now, " I cried, and my mom started to comforted me. I felt my dad's angry is rising, " My little half-brother is going to kill all of mages, this is bullshit, " Dad shouted, " but why?"

" Because he knows all the mages were humans at one time, he knows all the things during the pure soul war. He will kill every last mage out there, he will try to gain the trust of the bloodlust, our only ally, " I explained to them. " I can't believe your older brothers are right, " dad said, and my older brothers  had a ' I told you so ' look. " But we have a plan, Fable knows what to do, " I said, and they were shocked when I mentioned Fable's name. " Fable, she is on our side, " said dad, and me and my older brothers facepalmed ourselves. " She was always on our side, you just didn't believe, " I said, and my parents were shocked.

" I didn't know, " said dad, " She also my missing twin from my past life. She knows about Evan than anyone else now. But she said I am the key to stopping Evan, because my visions, " I explained to them. " But why did Fable hide this? " Mom asked to me, " She wanted to protect me, you guys, and our friends. But don't worry, we have a plan!"