Chapter 6: Who is Alexander?

Fable's POV:

 " You all have a right to know who was Alexander, " I said, as they looked at me. " Who was Alexander? " They all asked at the same time, and I sighed. " How do I begin? " I asked to myself. And then I got an idea, and I sighed again.

" Alexander was the leader of the Vamp-lusts, he was smart and kind. But that's what we all thought, " I started his backstory, and I remembered all the things he done. " He did so many good things for us pure souls, bloodlusts, vampires and humans, when the humans were alive at the time. Me and Ivory knew Alexander since we were kids, and we got along really easily. Me and Ivory were parentless, we had no parents or siblings. But me and her had each other. "

I sighed, and Eliza looked at me. " What else you know about him? " Eliza asked to me, and I looked at her. " As we got older, I was married to Val (not Valentina), he was bloodlust and Ivory and Alexander were in love with each other. They were planning to get marry, but something else we didn't about Alexander that made us blind. But I will get to that part, " I explained to them, and they looked interested. 

I took a deep breath, " But Alexander started to act strange, even around Ivory. Even after he implanted the same crystal into her back and the base of her neck. I was curious, but  my sister told me to mind my own business. I did listened to her, and she started to teach me the ancient Vamp-lust language. I was curious about that language for so long, she taught me that. But one day, she came home form Alexander's, crying. I asked to her, and she had just a fight with Alexander. But I wanted to find out what happened, so Ivory went to Alexander's, one afternoon and I followed her. She didn't know, or so I thought. I followed, and I saw her and Alexander argued about killing off the humans. I was shocked, at the time it was during the pure soul war. Alexander wanted to kill the humans, all of them. But Ivory said she wanted to them to live. But Alexander didn't listened, and then he attacked her." then I went silent, I remembered that night.

" What happened next? " Za asked, and I looked away. " You don't have to continue the story, " Za said, but I refused and I have to tell them the rest of the story.

" Ivory took out her sword, and then it was a battle to the death. They fought and fought, I watched from the distance. I was scared that Ivory will lose, but I was wrong. Ivory did win the battle, she stabbed him in the chest through the back. She pulled out her sword, and she was panting. I ran up to her, and she dropped her sword. I took her back to our home, and she was shaken so much. Me and Val managed to calm her down. But Ivory asked to a request to me, she wanted me to erased her memories of Alexander or anything else about him. But I knew most of her memories will erase, and I feared that she will not remember some of her important memories."

I started to cry, and I couldn't keep in tears. " B-but I refused at first, and she tried to convince me. Then w-when she managed to convinced me, I agreed on finally erase her memories. But there was risk, we took it. After I performed the spell, she didn't remember anything about Alexander ever again, " as I finished my explanation. I broke into tears, and I put the photo on the side. So it didn't get wet, and Eliza started to comfort me. I cried into her chest, and she started to stroked my hair. " I didn't know this will break her, " said Claire, and I hated Alexander so much.

He hurted Ivory so much, it broke her the most. I wished I could to changed the past, but I couldn't. 

After I calmed down completely, I was tired and Eliza suggested I have to rest. I did decided to rest for a bit, and I put the photo back in the folder. I lay down on the bed, and I passed out from exhausted.

Gregory's POV:

I was thinking about that person from my pas life memories. Why do I remember them from my past life? I kept asking myself that question, why, just why? I was currently drawing something. Violet's death this time, and I remembered when I used to draw my nightmares. I express them through a drawing. I always thought I will be a artist or something. But those dreams are gone, and I remembered those days.

I sighed, and I put my drawing supplies on the table on the balcony. I sit up, and I overlooked the city. It was beautiful, " I love this view, " I said to myself. " But I like you as my view, " said a voice, but a familiar one. I turned around and it was Evan. I was surprised and shocked. I almost jumped, " Evan, you scared me, " I scolded him. 

I hated when he does that. I wanted to tackle him so bad, but I can't. " What do you need ? " I asked in a mad tone, and he just laughed. " You looked cute when you are mad, " he said, as he was laughing. I started to blush, really hard. I covered my face with my hands, and I squeaked. He laughed a bit longer, " Hey, look, you are cute, darling. Plus, I like your squeak sounds, " he said, as he grasped my hands. I was blushing harder, and heat on my face was burning hot.

" Stop making me blush, you idiot, " I said, angrily. He chuckled, and he pulled me closer to him. I buried my face in his chest, and he patted my head. I know he is evil, but why is he like this? I sighed, and I still wondered who was that person in my dreams that I fought with.