Chapter 7: Argument

The next day...

Gregory's POV:

I was walked around the halls with some folders from the archives. Evan needed these for his plans as usual. He wants to kill al the mages, but I can't let that happen. I can't lose my friends or my family. I walked down the hall, back to the main office. Everyone was rushing because, they are scared of Evan and they know if someone hurts me, they either get hurt or beat up. Like that one time, a new employee, they thought I was another co-worker. They said to me, they were going to be the new personal assistant. But I just ignored them that day. Then they pick up a fight, then Evan came, then things turned bad.

I managed to stop the fight, and Evan was pissed. But good thing was they were safe. At least, they were beat-up to death. I walked into the main office, and I saw Evan was looking at the window again. I put the files on his desk, and I sat down on my chair. I opened my laptop, and started to type away. " I see you got the files I asked for, " Evan said, as he looked through them. " Of course, I did for your plans of yours, " I said, sarcastically and I continued typing away, as I rolled my eyes.

I was typing away until Evan closed my laptop. " Hey, " I shouted at Evan, and he looked serious. " You really dare be sarcastic at me, darling. You really are daring at me, " he said, and I scoff at him. I just rolled my eyes and I just sighed. " Why are you even hurting my friends and my family then? I know what you want to do, you want to kill mages for some dumb reason. They did nothing to you and your kind, " I shouted at him, and I don't want my friends to get hurt.

" Oh, you don't know do you. Oh wait, she erased your memories years ago. That's stupid twin sister of yours, " Evan hissed about Fable. What does he mean that my memories were erased about who? " At least, she did it for a good reason, " I said to him, with mad tone. Fable must have done something to me when I was Ivory at the time. But I know she only use her powers on me with a good reason.

" *sigh* I am surprised your twin sister, Violet managed to make you forget about someone important in your past life, Ivory, " Evan said as gritted his. I stood up, and I slammed my hands on my desk. I don't care if that hurted. " Only Fable can called me that, Evan Christopher Emily-Afton. I am not Ivory anymore. I am Gregory Evan Ivory Rose-Afton, I am not my past life self, " I argued, and he just rolled his eyes. " But aren't you Georgia Eva Ivory Rose-Afton? " He asked, and I was silent.

That was my name at one point. But I changed it, because I started to look like a boy after I am intersex. " I changed it, you know that. I hate when people mistaken me for a girl sometimes, and you know how much that hurts me, " I said as I tried to hold in tears. I turned away, why did he had to bring that up in this argument? Maybe we argue, but he never done that. " Tell me why you want to hurt the mages so much. They did nothing to you, and your kind as well. They help us fixed balance. You just want to kill them over some dumb reason, " I shouted at him, and I couldn't hold in anymore.

Mages were created after the pure soul war. After the humans got extinct, well they were turned into mages actually. When Violet did the spell, it will kill all the humans. So I had to act fast, and I casted a spell to keep the good morals alive but as mages. But I didn't know if Evan knows that. " I know what mages are, Gregory. They were humans at one point, and all of them are greed for power, " Evan said, and I was shocked he knew this.

" But not all of them, there are good ones. But Violet didn't see that, unlike me. I see the good in everyone, and you are blind. Why can't you see the good in the mages? Let them live please, " I begged and tried to convince Evan. " Fine, but they get to live for now. But in a few months time, you know what is going to happen to the mages, " Evan said, and I felt his arms around my waist from behind. Then he spun me around to make me face him, " Are you going make me dance? Cause I can't " I said, and Evan chuckled.

" I will show you if you want, " he said, as he smiled at me. He let go of me, and we left the main office. We went to a room, I didn't know of, that's strange. As we entered the ballroom. It felt familiar. Like from my past life, and I was dancing with someone. Then the vision ended, " Gregory, are you okay? " Evan asked, as he knock me out of my trance. " No, it's just a vision, " I answered, and I wanted to lie, but I can't. I am trying to fix that, and I tried to get it cure, but the doctors said that truth-telling can't be cure.

Evan looked at me, with somber expression. " Do you need some help, Evan? " I asked, as I walked towards him. He looked at me, " No, but I think that should work, " said Evan as he turned on the music on the record player. " I don't know how to dance, Evan. I didn't take dance lessons because my parents won't let me, " I said to him, and he looked at me. He smiled, " I will teach, just follow my lead."