Chapter 23: Keys and clues

Fable's POV:

I haven't heard from Gregory for a while. I hope he is okay, I hope he is. Gosh, Fable, you need to stop worrying so much. He is going to be okay, no he isn't. Please okay, please Gregory, I hope you are okay. If Evan hurts him, I will swear to God, I am going to kill Evan. I need to stop worrying, but I am so worry about him. Gosh, I am like my past self from over 920 years ago. But why do I-

" FABLE, " Eliza shouted my name, and I looked at the others. " We been calling your name for a few minutes, what's going on? " Eliza asked to me, " I feel that Gregory is in danger. But I think Evan did something to him, but I can't shake the feeling, " I explained to them.

They looked worried, " We are also worried about Gregory as well, " said Claire, as she was petting Ricky on the head. " We know how worried you are about Gregory, we know how much he means to you, " said Mike, and I can't shake this feeling about him getting hurt. What did Evan do, I know he hurt Gregory. I know he is hurting Gregory. I guess this is a thing when your past life siblings may be born other family, but you still have a connection between them.

I left the room, and I was about to the enter secret room, then I saw a room. I opened the door, and it was bedroom with drawings. They were hung on the wall, and I looked around for a bit. Then I took a drawing down from the wall, and I looked at it. I looked at the drawing, it was from our past life. There were three figures, I knew who were the three figures in the drawing. It was me, Val and Ivory. I looked at the signature of the drawing.

It was Gregory's hand writing, this is Gregory's old bedroom. I looked at the other drawings, they were all from our past life and the future. This future, and I looked at them. I took other drawing down, this one was one of his recent drawing. I looked at the date, this was drawing was made a year ago. I looked at it, and it was Evan and Gregory fighting each other. This drawing is the key, and I took it down with me. I went to the others, " I think I found something in Gregory's room that can help us, " I said. Everyone looked at me, and I knew what to do now.

Gregory's POV:

I woke up, in the Evan's bedroom. I looked around me, and the room was still the same. I got up from the bed, and I felt pain on my wings. I looked at them, they were bandaged and I tried to move them. But it hurts when I move my wings, what did Evan do my wings. They drooped down, and I went to the balcony. I opened the balcony door, and the shield was gone. I felt the breeze on my face, I wanted to fly on out of here. But Evan did something to my wings, so I won't be flying for long while.

I sighed, and I listened to the birds sings for a bit. Then I heard walking from behind me, and I didn't dare to turned around. Because I knew who was already behind me, " Seem, you are wake, love, " Evan said, with calm voice. I just stay silent for a moment, " Hello to you, Evan, " I said in sad but calm tone. I felt his arms wrapped around my waist, and I looked at the birds. " What did you do to my wings? " I asked to him, " Oh, I just paralyzed and broke a few bones of your wings, " he answered with calm voice.

" But I didn't hurt you, just your wings. Because you will not flying for a while, " he said, and I was silent. Evan kissed my head, and I smiled a bit. But Evan is going to kill by me soon, and my child will grow without a father. But it's going to be the best for her, I know it is going to be a girl. Evan let go of me, and I turned around to face Evan. " I was surprised you managed to escape the room. So, I decided that I won't keep lock in the room, " he said, as he walked to the table of the balcony.

So, at least I guess roam in the building. " Okay, but what if I try to escape VP? " I asked to him, and he smirked. " Oh, I have guards around VP. In and out, then during the truce party, there will be more guards around the building, " he answered my question, okay this will be harder to escape this place. Then he walked to left the room, then when he left. 

I went to my nightstand, and I took out my sketchbook. I looked at the page with the drawing with dagger. I need to show this to the others, but how? I can use my powers, but it's a risk because I don't want to hurt the child. Then I remember there a teleporter in the building, and I ripped the page off my sketchbook. I left the room, and I went to the teleporter.

After I made to the teleporter room, I entered it. There was no one inside the room, and I went to the teleporter. It was small, but I need to get to the my family and my friends. I activated the teleporter, then I put the drawing on the teleporter, then I set the location. Then I turned it on, then the drawing teleported to the location I sent to.

I sighed, and I went to the main office. I opened the door, and Evan was looking at the window. " Oh, so left the room I guess. So what bring you here, love? " Evan asked, as he turned around. " So I wanted to ask, who is invited to the truce party? " I asked to him, and he chuckles. " Well, you know that Fazbear entertainment is invited. Your family, and some other companies, " Evan answered with smile, and I know what he is planning. I crossed my arms, " You are going to poison them, ain't you? You are going to kill the mages, " I pointed out his plan. " Well, I did say I will kill the mage in the truce party. Well, you are right, but they have to die, love for the safety for our kinds, " he explained, and I scowled at him.

He laughed for a bit, " Well, you are cute when you are mad, " he flirted, and I started to blushed. " I hate you, " I scolded him, " I love you too, " he said. " But that's what I said, " I scolded him, and he just laughed. I am going to murder this idiot!